Moomin Wall Calendar 2023 (Art Calendar)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Combining high-quality production with magnificent fine art, this gorgeous month-to-view year planner features on its cover an image from Tove Jansson's Moomin comic strip story 'Snorkmaiden Goes Rococo', making it the perfect gift or a special treat for you.

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. These super slim diaries are perfect for keeping in your bag to stay up to date with all your appointments. Getting to open the door and unpack the tea bag within never fails to make me smile and the tea blends are amazing and perfect for a relaxing evening! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. This mini wall calendar features 12 touching black and white illustrations of the much-loved characters of Moominvalley from the original Moomin comics.The calendar covers 12 months from July 2023 to the end of July 2024 and is available in three languages: Finnish, Swedish and English. Kalendern täcker 12 månader från juli 2023 till slutet av juli 2024 och finns på tre språk: Finska, svenska och engelska. A true Scandinavian classic, the Moomins, created by Tove Jansson, have been captivating audiences for decades.

Martinex is a Finnish family-owned group of companies that manufactures and imports high-quality design and household goods, toys, games, textiles and bags.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. I understand you will use my personal data to improve services and send me marketing communications. Last Name * Please enter a Last Name Please enter a valid Last Name, the maximum length is 50 characters.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop