Casio Mens Digital Quartz Watch with Resin Strap GX-56BB-1ER

Casio Mens Digital Quartz Watch with Resin Strap GX-56BB-1ER

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The dive models, subsequently performs the test of resistance to salt water and the ability to cope with the watch positive pressure (decompression simulation).

Resin is made of synthetic resin and is the ideal material for bracelets due to its extreme durability and flexibility.Today was delivered to me my dream Casio G Shock King from G Tough Solar is beautiful, solid, with character, it is simply a king among watches - its name is adequate to the product. Of course, I received the watch with a set of Polish documentation and a stamped warranty card Sensational service! We also use both 1st party and 3rd party cookies to improve the user experience on our site and offer relevant marketing. Further Information about the scheme is available from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme 10th Floor, Beaufort House, 15 St.

G-SHOCK, the watch that sets the standard for timekeeping toughness, comes the latest models to feature basic G-SHOCK black that captures the essence of one-tone resin. To make this site and our marketing most relevant to you, we use our own cookies and third-party cookies to create statistics, analyze visits and remember your favorite settings. Further information, including the scope of all rights and instructions for revoking consent, can be found in the Privacy Policy. If you decided to pay via PayPal, you would need to accept a series of cookies, that are determined by PayPal directly.If you remain dissatisfied after Lloyd’s has considered your complaint, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. The case of a Casio G-SHOCK King Of G Tough Solar GX-56BB-1ER watch is made of durable and shattering-resistant plastic, which is covered by a black coating.

Incredibly durable, the watch is shock-resistant, vibration resistant and centrifugal force resistant. We'll see how it will perform at work, and since I'm a builder, King will have a chance to prove himself. Any insured person who is not a UK resident, loss from baggage unless being carried by the insured person, any items stolen from an unattended vehicle, any loss from wear and tear, gradual deterioration, mechanical or electrical breakdown or cleaning and renovation. There is no liability under this certificate where you (the Assured) are entitled to receive payment under any other insurance EXCEPT in respect of any excess beyond the amount which would have been covered under such other insurance had this insurance not been effected. If the goods you purchase do not meet your requirements, we will refund or exchange them within the 12-month period.A simple matte black finish allows the form of the watch itself to come out, while the buckle have a black ion plate finish. My predecessor is G-Shock GA120, but he caught a cold and I can't calibrate the tips, hence the idea of having an electronic watch from the G series. If you (the Assured) make any claim knowing it to be false or fraudulent in respect of any loss or the amount involved, this claim could be declined and all future claims made under it could be forfeited. It is important you read the certificate as this details the terms, conditions and any restrictions in cover.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop