Fox Racing Men's Ranger 3l Water Pant Pants (Pack of 1)

£73.71
FREE Shipping

RRP: £147.42
Price: £73.71
£73.71 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

After 10 years of eagerly getting out on the bike year-round, I’ve found the last couple of winter seasons more of a challenge. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

I've focused heavily on waterproofing in the past but with a balance of breathability more in focus, I decided to try the Fox Flexair NeoShell jacket mixed with the Ranger 3L pant. So is the Fox family comitted to pursuing Geoff Fox's original goal of producing the best biking products that can be had for money. While I can't speak to the durability/value component yet – I need at least a couple more years to pull that one off with these – I can share my findings with quality and experience. Seventeen years after first having to adjust to the pronounced seasonal change, I still struggle with the initial shift to autumn and winter, and not only when it comes to riding. Far from the usual crinkly, tissue paper fabric found on most waterproof trousers, the Fox Ranger 3L Water is soft and supple against the skin.The pants have a good waterproof rating of 10,000mm – measured via a Hydrostatic Head test to determine how much water in a 1in x 1in square column it takes to penetrate the fabric – and a good breathability rating of 10,000g – the number of grams of water vapour able to pass through a square metre of the fabric over 24 hours.

Legt der Verkäufer beim Auktionsformat einen Mindestpreis fest, so steht das Angebot unter der aufschiebenden Bedingung, dass der Mindestpreis erreicht wird.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Die Lieferbedingungen, der Liefertermin sowie gegebenenfalls bestehende Lieferbeschränkungen finden sich unter einer entsprechend bezeichneten Schaltfläche auf unserer Internetpräsenz oder im jeweiligen Angebot. Monday 09:00am - 05:30pm Tuesday 09:00am - 05:30pm Wednesday 09:00am - 05:30pm Thursday 09:00am - 05:30pm Friday 09:00am - 05:30pm Saturday 09:00am - 05:00pm Sunday Out Riding! Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.

Verbraucher im Sinne der nachstehenden Regelungen ist jede natürliche Person, die ein Rechtsgeschäft zu Zwecken abschließt, die überwiegend weder ihrer gewerblichen noch ihrer selbständigen beruflichen Tätigkeit zugerechnet werden kann. It’s uses Truseal, a three-layer fabric that features a membrane middle layer to boost wicking and waterproofness. Thanks to the pants' ability to keep me dry and comfortable on the wettest trails and the host of MTB-specific touches, the Fox Ranger 3L Water Pants are an essential bit of kit that, if looked after, should be top performers for many winters to come.They do a great job of keeping me dry on the trail and the comfort and fit of the jacket have made it a favourite.

New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Nach Zugang der Bestellung bei uns werden die Bestelldaten, die gesetzlich vorgeschriebenen Informationen bei Fernabsatzverträgen und die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen nochmals per E-Mail an Sie übersandt.We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. Update NRW has just sent us this revised version of their original statement: We know our visitor centres are a much-loved resource among locals and visitors from further afield and. We don’t have any figures but during tests we’ve found it breathes as good as the Endura MT500 pant and is close in terms of waterproofness. bis 20 DSGVO zu: Recht auf Auskunft, auf Berichtigung, auf Löschung, auf Einschränkung der Verarbeitung, auf Datenübertragbarkeit.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop