Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier, 7.1 Surround Sound, Gaming DAC & EQ, for PC, Windows, Mac, Laptops and Desktops

£89.995
FREE Shipping

Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier, 7.1 Surround Sound, Gaming DAC & EQ, for PC, Windows, Mac, Laptops and Desktops

RRP: £179.99
Price: £89.995
£89.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You also have gain control, side tone that doesn’t work for some reason, noise gate adjustment, and noise cancellation.

GSX 1000 Audio Amplifier - Sennheiser

The GSX 1000 needed 100% volume to drive these headphones, proving that this is not a sound card for a headphone that has low sensitivity. EPOS I Sennheiser GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headset, 20 Hour Battery Life, Lag-Free, Noise-Cancelling. I find that reverb at minimum helps to smooth out the stereo separation and gives you more of a 360° rotation for audio. The amp can definitely handle any impedance between 16 and 150 ohms, so don’t sacrifice your sound quality for something that was designed to be used with your smartphone. As mentioned above in the Specs and Sound sections, performance will largely hinge on the peripherals you use.Overall, I like everything about the sound signature in this sound card, the bass while still very tight is slightly more airy than what you get with the GSX 1000 and the Fulla 3. As well as a range of EQ settings, users can set reverberation levels to change the feeling of the virtual room they are playing in.

GSX 1000 - EPOS Files relevant for GSX 1000 - EPOS

The amplifiers provide double USB Enumeration to separate game and communication audio, and to give precise separate control of each of these elements of the sound experience.You know what a proper answer would be: "I probably wouldn't want to go for either of them, but if I had to I would choose A over B because of X and Y. mic that's decent and has it's own on/off/volume switch I think I'm going to go down a very similar road to you and get a separate USB mic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop