Addi Circular Knitting Needle, Metal, Brown, 10 mm

Addi Circular Knitting Needle, Metal, Brown, 10 mm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Their products and the Pony brand are known the world over for their excellent quality, durability and value. The stitches have a nice glide on them and I'm sure when I'm more confident and experienced the smoothness of the needles will help me with more fluid knitting.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. Items are carefully designed and packaged to withstand the rigours of travel, but sometimes damage does occur en route. Addi's range of luxury circular needles encompasses all the sizes you could want, with a large selection of needle sizes for all kinds of yarn weights, and lengths varying from 20cm to an extra-long 300cm for those who love a BIG challenge.The attached cable carries the bulk of the weight and also gives you somewhere to hold your work when you take a break. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Use these when you want to knit in the round or you need longer needles to accommodate a higher stitch count, for example when picking up stitches to knit the front button bands on a cardigan or for creating a lovely shawl. Whether you're making garments, accessories, or homewares, using delicate yarn or chunky, Addi's circular needle sets put the ease back into your knitting.

For me an important part is the distance between the tip and where the needle gets to full size - I like this to be a short length as it is easier to keep to tension, unlike some makes that give a long gradient so stitches get over-tight. Circular needles are used to produce seamless garments without causing stress on your hands and wrists. The submission of this review requires the processing of your data whose terms and retention period are governed by our datas protection policy. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. We will use your data to personalise and improve your experience on our digital platforms and to send you relevant products and offers we think you'll love.Smooth and durable, the needles are great for knitting up every design you can imagine – from garments and accessories to soft toys and more! All checkout donations will be donated to Samaritans,a charity working across the UK and Ireland to reduce the number of people who take their own lives. Two smooth and light needles attached to a soft and pliant cable with a near seamless join - what more could you want from a circular needle? Can either be used in the round or as straight needles, turning the item and needles at the end of the row as you work.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop