Hada Labo Tokyo - Anti Ageing Super Hydrator Lotion, with Super Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Retinol, Age 40+, 150 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hada Labo Tokyo - Anti Ageing Super Hydrator Lotion, with Super Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen & Retinol, Age 40+, 150 ml (Pack of 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For even deeper moisturizing, use HADA LABO Goku-jyun Serum before applying HADA LABO Goku-jyun Milk, or follow it with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Cream. Post Categories Post Categories Archives Archives Post Tags Acne Affiliate links Alcohol-free Anti-Aging Asian Eye Makeup Barrier repair Book Brightening Controversy Do not like Ginseng life hacks Local Offsite projects Press samples Routine building Sample Sampler Sensitive skin Skincare for Men SNAILS SNS Saturday Sponsored Squad Business The Snailcast Unfragranced Youtube Follow Fifty Shades of Snail on WordPress.

So if you are looking for a simple skincare product to boost hydration, by either adding to or replacing any products from your usual skincare routine products, I think that this is a great product for anyone to get. The unique formulation is designed to hydrate the skin by sealing water inside the skin promoting moisture retention for healthy, radiant looking skin. Because it's affordable, I don't feel guilty being liberal and taking it down the neck and sometimes also on the hands before lotion :) I also got the night cream, which I apply after this serum at night. Deep Heat Muscle Massage Roll-on Lotion, Deep Freeze Cold Gel, Deep Freeze Cold Spray, Deep Freeze Glide-on Gel and Deep Relief Actiflex Patch are non-medicinal. I'm continuing my sunscreen journey, and this time, we're jetting off to the land of the rising sun.

So yes, of course, you can find “sexier” and probably more natural moisturizing lotions, but if you want a simple, very effective product that won’t break the bank, the Hada Labo Lotion is perfect! The ingredient used by Hada Labo, the Super Hyaluronic Acid is a unique blend of 3 types of hyaluronic acid that provides deep hydration, to significantly increase the skin’s moisture level and also helps to support skin’s fibers (collagen and elastin), allowing it to have an anti-aging effect. While we strive to ensure the accuracy of our product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be updated by the manufacturer without prior notice.

Only reason I gave it 3 instead of 5 stars is it does not seem to be as good as the Rohto Hadarabo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Moisture Lotion, which I usually use. Have used it 2 or 3 times with my microneedle roller and found skin looked really plump and glowy the following day. com/products/rohto-hada-labo-gokujyun-premium-super-hyaluronic-acid-moisturizing-lotion-refill-170ml 8106256597312 Rohto Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion Refill 170ml 9. Instructions : After cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, take a quarter-size amount into palms and gently massage onto face until thoroughly absorbed.The regular Hyaluronic Acid (HA) forms a layer of moisture retention barrier on your skin’s surface to prevent moisture loss. This combination of high-tech, modern technology and a traditional approach to pampering application is at the heart of HADA LABO. After cleansing with our Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, apply the Super Hydrator, follow up with our Concentrated Water Serum Lock-In-Moist and complete your routine with additional serums, moisturisers, and face masks. Like a kind of “beauty water” or “liquid skincare”, an essence is a hybrid liquid product that is a cross between a toner and a serum.

It can be applied as often as necessary, ideally after cleansing and washing your face on damp skin. I've recommended this to all of my friends and will continue to do so, as it suits so many concerns and does a fantastic job. The goal of Hada Labo ® is to maintain healthy skin that is always moisturized and in good condition.The latter is a very effective ingredient to fight against discoloration caused by acne and sun damage. It’s weird because I always make sure my skin well moisturizes and for most of the time it does, but it’s never as soft as when I use Hada labo.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop