Missstore Equine Urine and Manure Bag

Missstore Equine Urine and Manure Bag

RRP: £43.73
Price: £21.865
£21.865 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Made from a peat-free blend of organic horse manure and recycled composted green waste this growing medium is suitable for almost all applications.

The bag ripped all the way down on BOTH sides on the first use, No instructions were included with the product, I contacted the company and was ignored. Please note that this product is accurately weighed at the time of filling the bags, however settling can take place during transit, due to dampness etc. Haven’t yet applied the product - sub-zero temperatures and frozen ground, but it looks good and I expect much. The removable inner bag facilitate keeping the manure bag clean by replacing the dirty one with a clean one. This product can be used throughout the year; it can be worked in to the soil or placed on top and is suitable for other areas of your garden as well as your rose beds.

Our shredded stable manure is fully aged by us so you can use it straight away to mulch, to top dress, or turn into the soil for award-winning vegetables, fruit and roses. While all contents are shredded and screened after being recovered from previous use, we can't always guarantee that some unwanted items of extraneous material will not make it into the final product. Our horse manure is composted for at least 16 weeks at a temperature that will kill seeds, pathogens and fly larva. This is a well rotted horse manure compost, providing an excellent alternative to use of harsh chemical fertilisers.

However, the complexity of the supply chain means it is not always easy to trace the source of the aminopyralid. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control. I have a new garden following building work which has left the soil very mixed with some very poor areas and some better soil.The equine manure bag can collect horse manure, prevents soiling of the ground when traveling, support and advocate for green cycling, please prepare a horse manure bag for your horse! I was probably more annoyed at the lumps of Brick, large stones the size of my fist, scrap plastic and other rubble- which I find it hard to imagine where I could have come from. Great for hungry vegetable plots - use in bean trenches, and recommended for courgettes, melons, cucumbers and tomato beds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop