Lacoste Red Style In Play by Lacoste for Men Eau De Toilette Spray / 75 Ml

Lacoste Red Style In Play by Lacoste for Men Eau De Toilette Spray / 75 Ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This was my first ever bottle that I brought when I was around 14 and so for that alone I will always have a place for this in my collection.

Please be aware that in some instances your parcel may be delayed due to adverse weather on the route from our warehouse, even if your local area itself is not affected. Imagine yourself like a pretty-boyish-looking varsity player walking along the sidewalk of a sports arena.Sticking to Rene’s roots Lacoste started making tennis shirts with the brands signature Crocodile logo on the chest. Out of the bottle, you will love the blast of citrus, fruity, and herbal notes that settles into a very pleasant scent that is aromatic and herbal/woodsy. The first Lacoste for Men launched in 1984, sporting the unmistakeable logo and warmly welcomed by afficionados of the brand.

I bought this in 2005, I still have a bottle of it, It reminds me of the good old times whenever i put it on. This one is super fruity with the apple, whereas Cool Play has a lot more to it, with more citrus and woods in the mix. It’s not something you’d want to wear to a business meeting or serious kind of function, and that’s the whole point of Style In Play. Lacoste Red Spray embodies the energy, and charismatic self confidence displayed by leaders and champions.By signing up for our newsletter, you give consent to receive e-mails with all of our special offers and promotions. Longevity and projection/sillage are average at best, which to me are the most important qualities in a fragrance, but disappointing given how much I love the fragrance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop