Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 256GB Pink - Amazon (Renewed)

£149.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £299.99
Price: £149.995
£149.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is the only shade for the phone where the camera bump and rear are noticeably different colors. As a result it's arguably the most premium-looking of the phone shades, but that's really up to you to decide. Choose from a clear case to showcase the design of your S21, a tough case to protect against the elements or even a unique official Samsung LED case to make the most of your S21's features. If you want a device that does absolutely everything and/or you're a power user, look no further than the Galaxy S21 Ultra.

It’s OLED, supremely bright, still very sharp and has an adaptive refresh rate that can drop to 48Hz and rise to 120Hz. Like Apple’s A14, they’re both built on a highly efficient 5nm process which to non-techies is a key reason why it offers improved battery life compared to the S20.Yep, just like Apple, Samsung has slimmed the box right down and ditched all accessories aside from a USB-C cable and a SIM ejection tool. RAM is fine for me and I haven’t suffered any multitasking issues, however with 8K video taking up around 1GB per 120 seconds and game sizes rising all the time, you’re probably best off paying a little more upfront and getting the higher storage option.

In person this will probably look much more like navy, but from the renders, it almost looks metallic and a mix between black and a darker blue. While most Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus colors use pastel hues and calm color options, this Phantom Red is a big change from that. I was initially torn on this as I’ve always felt that glass gives off a much more high-end feel than plastic but after using the Galaxy S21 for a week, I think the shift is fine and most people likely won’t be bothered by the material change. Another new feature for the Galaxy S21 is a Director’s View mode, which enables you to shoot with the front and rear cameras at the same time. We’ll have to get hold of a Snapdragon version to compare performance in this regard, but I haven’t had any issues whatsoever with the gaming performance here.The second is that the company is also putting a bigger focus on its Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra– and unlike the Galaxy S20 Ultra in 2020, it’s a handset we’d readily recommend to those who are desperate to try the company’s latest innovations, and happy to pay for them. But having thoroughly used the pared-down device, I can confirm that it ticks all the important boxes for most people. If you are looking at the Galaxy S21 Ultra, your choices are even more limited with either Phantom Black or Phantom Silver. Those were the latest generation of top-end chipsets when the S21 range launched, though they've since been superseded.

This is a gorgeous new pink color only on the Galaxy S21 and it's unique as not many devices have a pink color option.Over the five days I’ve been using the phone I have been averaging 5-6 hours of screen-on time, which also included leaving the phone unplugged overnight.

Battery life on the Samsung Galaxy S21 is solid, although it’s not a game-changing improvement over the S20, as the company may have led some to believe with its new Exynos 2100 chipset.The Galaxy S21 isn’t the star of Samsung’s S series in 2021, like we’ve been used to for most of the past decade, but it’s a solid smartphone choice with an impressive camera, powerful internals and great battery life. inch display, but it offers a 120Hz refresh rate for super-smooth scrolling and graphics, plusfantastic colors, and strong brightness levels – and we didn’t notice the lower resolution in most of our testing. All in all, the Samsung Galaxy S21 feels like a premium device, although it’s unlikely to feel as top-end as the Samsung Galaxy S20 if you own that handset, or the Galaxy S21 Ultra.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop