Bharara King Eau De Parfum Spray + Refillable Travel Spray 3.4 oz for Men

Bharara King Eau De Parfum Spray + Refillable Travel Spray 3.4 oz for Men

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. That's odd because I sprayed this on a shirt, and I kid you not, I smelled this for days in my room.

As mentioned in the title, this is another Xerjoff Erba Pura clone, but has the wonderful addition of citrus, which I think makes it slightly more masculine than the original or Amber Oud Gold Edition. I don’t smell anything but oud yeasterday I paired it with narcisso musc noir and I was in heaven could not stop smelling. I bought this for my husband and dad and it definitely draw so much attention the longevity and smell projects lovely. I was starting to suspect that a lot of reviews for this fragrance are paid for or fake, but still wanted to give it a chance so I bought a sample. If you enjoy Erba Pura and/or Al Haramain Amber Oud Gold Edition, but wish it had some added citrus notes, I highly suggest picking this one up.

years of expertise in the industry have lead us to build some of the strongest and trusted supplier networks in the business. However, this fragrance lasts longer (by about 4 hours) and has an opening of Mandarin Orange and Musk instead of directly opening with the Pear and Vanilla. La fragancia huele bien, pero después de todo el hype que vi de esto pensé que iba a ser algo increíble, y que si no, no fue así.

The dry down loses much of the citrus and becomes more of a powdery vanilla with a lingering sweetness to my nose.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. As it began to settle in, it was clear that King does lean masculine (but could probably still be pulled off by a woman) while Erba Pura leans feminine to my nose.

Now that "Bharara Beauty" has improved on the formula, "Lattafa - Ana Abiyedh" is no longer the best option (for me) but a good backup option.Read more about the condition New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. Like the longevity is everything I could even mess it on his clothes the next day the hotel employees and guest was asking. Once again just could be the discounter I got it from but safest thing to do would be to make sure it has a magnetic cap. If you want a strong lasting scent that lasts more than 10hrs and beats Dior Savauge edt and 1 Million Parfum, Eros and Mancera CB out the park get this and thank me later.

Despite other votes and comments, the projection and longevity were both moderate on my skin but your mileage may vary. Once your purchases have been delivered to the specified address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. Idk if there are different formulations of this or if a bunch of these reviews are fake, but with my King sample (from microperfumes) there is absolutely no oud note like some reviewers say, and there is no beastly performance. Top notes are Orange, Lemon and Bergamot; middle note is Fruity Notes; base notes are Vanilla, White Musk and Amber. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Cook Islands Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Fiji Finland France Gabon Republic Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Republic of the Congo Romania Rwanda Saint Helena Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City State Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.Also included in the box is a travel atomizer with an instruction card explaining how to fill the travel decanter from the full bottle. The top notes are bergamot, cardamom, and ginger, which give the fragrance a fresh and invigorating opening. com perfumes magazine - All Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without prior written permission. Maybe it was the discounter near me but I picked up another bottle with a plastic cap and it doesn't last nearly as long or perform as well last only like an hour. From the enchanting fruity arrangements to the irresistible sweet undertones, each fragrance takes you on a sensory journey, awakening emotions and evoking memories.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop