Just Scentsational RS-8 Coyote Urine for Gardens, Hunters, and Trappers, 8 oz with Trigger Sprayer

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Just Scentsational RS-8 Coyote Urine for Gardens, Hunters, and Trappers, 8 oz with Trigger Sprayer

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Native plants for winter interest are pretty and will keep birds and wildlife happy in the cold months. A natural occuring substances that creates a predator semiochemical response in large vertebrate mammals. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Keep coming back day after day, week after week, and stare in awe at the urine that is still in your container, repelling pests. This is a saga for another blog post, but I’ve ended my battle with the voles by adding tupperware of bobcat urine all over the farm.

With renewed strength and pride, I pulled myself to my feet and shook Henderson's outstretched hand. However, the effectiveness is pretty minimal when it comes to using coyote urine as a pest deterrent. The receptionist was pleasant and made the normal small-talk that receptionists make with applicants for "ground floor opportunities".

That stuff makes 'em wicked thirsty, they'll be hitting the brew in a minute," said Henderson as his eyes followed the pack, "get ready with that pan. The same pheromones that hook on to the olfactory receptors in a deer’s nose and tell it to flee (an instinct that’s overcome by hunger) hit the coyote’s nose and say: Here’s a sexual partner or competitor.

I could feel the urine coursing through the handle and into the hose and back to a holding tank concealed somewhere inside the building.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Gardening Know How is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. For residents of Quebec, the period between the statement date and the due date for payment is 26 days.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop