The Archer: A Dark Fantasy Romance

The Archer: A Dark Fantasy Romance

RRP: £9.03
Price: £4.515
£4.515 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you like enemies to lovers romances within the fantasy genre this steamy read is one I recommend. I just binged this entire story. Last time I did that was with A Court of Thorns and Roses . This was absolutely amazing. It was a fast read. I'd say maybe a B level book. I could tell the Author wanted to maybe write a book off the doctor or the princess. I hope the author doesn't. There wasn't enough connection or interest. This book should just be as it is. Move on to different characters and a different story and write a non related book.

NEW RELEASE* from Lucy Felthouse – Curve Appeal, a standalone contemporary reverse harem/why choose romance! (@cw1985) Includes*REVIEW* June 26, 2023Though it's difficult to see why, since Aslin has the personality of a wet tissue. I'm meant to believe this girl impulsively ran away from home, lived as a rough-and-ready soldier for four months, and carried out dangerous missions? She evinces no patriotism and, for the most part, barely any feelings. The Archer is a dark fantasy romance with explicit sexual scenes. It is for mature readers only. There are scenes of rough sex, reluctance, and violent combat. This is a standalone work with a happy ending. I'm always up for reading a new fantasy romance featuring 'rough sex, reluctance, and violent combat'. Unfortunately, this book doesn't really deliver on any of those things.

The Archer is a dark fantasy romance with explicit sexual scenes. It is for mature readers only. There are scenes of rough sex, reluctance, and violent combat. This is a standalone work with a happy ending. My Review A Joy to Read – 5 stars If you are looking for a sweet fantasy romance with light, but tenderaching angst and steamy moments, this book is a must read. Ruby Rodrigo is also a new author worth discovering and supporting. I foresee a bright future for her ❤.This book is good. The author has the potential to really dive deep and get a good one out there. Yes I would read another book by this author. Not about a character from this book... But another story.

Why? This one wasn't strong enough. Some authors are successful at moving to another character and writing a book off of them. Very few are. Aslin dressed herself up as her younger brother to serve in the Tirian army, but now, four months later, she’s been caught by the enemy after a mission. I got super excited here because girls dressed as boys is my catnip, but this book doesn’t feature any of that. All of Aslin’s disguise shenanigans happened before the book starts, and her sex is revealed in the first chapter when her clothes are cut off her.Their connection is good, the way it's written. The feeling of loss. I felt that when I was reading. I liked the plot twist. That was good.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop