Drumond Park LOGO What Am I? Board Game | Family Board Game To Guess, Draw and Describe! | Family Games For Adults And Kids Suitable From 8+ Years

£8.015
FREE Shipping

Drumond Park LOGO What Am I? Board Game | Family Board Game To Guess, Draw and Describe! | Family Games For Adults And Kids Suitable From 8+ Years

RRP: £16.03
Price: £8.015
£8.015 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It's a fast-paced game and there's no boring waiting for your turn because for each completed challenge, not only the player but also the one who guessed the word gets to roll the dice and move forward so it's a general free-for-all each time. Google Tag Manager: We use Google Tag Manager to track user behaviour, traffic analysis and marketing optimisation. Google: Google's policy requires identification of each party that receives end users’ personal data as a consequence of using a Google product. This is the one and only Official LOGO app, published with fully granted permissions and approvals from all the contributing companies.

Facebook / Instagram: We use conversion tracking from Facebook including Instagram to help us understand how effective campaigns are from Facebook. Players work their way around the board, with each square on the board corresponding to one of the three challenges. Anna Marikar, mum of four and seasoned blogger, has spent over a decade sharing her parenting journey and passion for kid-friendly crafts and free printables.

It all seems really simple but this family friendly game which is suitable for age 8 and over really puts you on the spot when the 60 second timer is set. Google Dynamic Remarketing: We use these tracking tools to track user behaviour over time and across third party sites to improve the effectiveness of our online advertising. If more than one player shouts out a correct answer at EXACTLY the same time, they all win a throw of the dice and a move - along with the player for that turn. PayPal / PaypalObjects: We use Paypal, which set a number of cookies to allow us to offer promotions such as payment term.

There is also a LOGO What Am I version, which is suitable for children from 8+ so we decided to try this out with our eldest boy as he is almost 8, and always keen to try out new board games! Familiar names are all around us, and nobody appreciates them more than the young people who are growing up with them.

function updateProductRating(pid,rating){tr=new Array("","Bad","Poor","Average","Good","Excellent");if (elById("textRating"+pid)){x=elById("textRating"+pid);x. This is a fast and furious multi-activity picture board game, loosely based on the original LOGO game. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance and make improvements. There was four of us playing but in three teams, me, my fifteen year old daughter, and my husband and our five year old daughter.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop