Fox Mini Micron X Receiver (cei196)

Fox Mini Micron X Receiver (cei196)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don’t think there’s a MK1 and 2 version but I had a similar problem, no matter what I tried I couldn’t get one of my heads to pair up. Must be lower quality materials i thought that when I've seen videos they seem cloudy. Having said that 178 quid for a 3 rod set from poingestres isn't breaking the bank so we shall see...that is if i ever get to use them lol. .

Build quality wise seem decent, not amazing and definitely not in same league as the new Dells, but seem solid. Not as shiny as they looked in some pictures. The Fox Micron Bite Alarm series is a trusted favourite among anglers, known for its impeccable quality and performance. From the entry-level MX+ to the advanced RX+ models, there's a perfect Fox Micron Bite Alarm for everyone. Cone speaker for crisp sound Rubber inlays to protect your rod and hold it in place on savage bites Evening all. Thought I would try the great and the good on here before going down the Fox/shop route in the hope of an easy fix.I think it's fare enough, I recon most alarm manufacturers would say the same. The RX+'s are top of the range and price, so one would imagine a superior receiver strength compared to the mid range Mini Micron X, hence being more susceptible to vegetation, height, distance etc. I have been a Fox alarm user since the original MMXR's and would confidently use them, unless you are casting out then going home to wait for a bite, the receiver would be good in any sensible fishing situation. Only one way for you to find out if any alarm on the market meets your requirement is to buy a set and try Be sure they are turned off before you fit the hard case cover. It would have been good it they would designed the cover so it'd only fit when the switch was in the off position, but again the anglers are the field testers, eh... I think it's just the plastic lens being a bit fish eye and distorting the colour slightly. Only really obvious on the low brightness setting when indoors and close up. I'm sure it will be just fine when on the bank. A modern re-worked version of the old school classic Mini Micron Bite Alarm boasting a number of great new features including receiver technology.

It's because they are letting paying customers test them out to find out, standard fox field testing.... They're not competing with top end alarms, but are well worth 200 quid for 3 and receiver in my mind. I bought a 2 alarm set recently. When I got to the Trent and put the batteries in, found the receiver volume did not work.

Looks like Fox do something with the settings for the sets which kind of makes them useless should you develop a fault. Using mine for the first time tomorrow, looking forward to seeing how they perform (assuming I get a bite.....) they look like a good deal, I just don't get why fox have brought these out with more features than the mxr How Should I determine if these alarms suitable for my fishing this way? fishing from lodge, or on an elevation? Never understood why buzz bars aren't made with an internal grub screw/allen key adjustment to help line up alarms.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop