NIVEA Advent Calendar

NIVEA Advent Calendar

RRP: £45.00
Price: £22.5
£22.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I took a look at some of the most popular beauty advent calendars that have been released this year and looked at the difference between their price and value to work out the savings as a percentage and you might be surprised at which had the best deal. Christmas countdown: Countdown to Christmas with our ski lodge advent calendar. It is the ideal beauty gift set for her for the festive season

Goodies include Clinique Moisture Surge, Dr Paw Paw Overnight Lip Mask, Pixi Brow Tamer and Pixi LipLift Max (Sheer Rose). NIVEA MEN Anti-Age Hyaluron Eye Cream 15ml: specially designed to reduce eye bags and other signs of tiredness with its fast-absorbing and non-greasy anti-ageing formula. We’ve taken a look at some of the best men’s grooming calendars available for 2023, from brands like LookFantastic, Liberty and ASOS, bringing manscaping enthusiasts a range of products from beard oils and moisturisers to hair wax and eye creams. LookFantastic Men's Grooming Advent Calendar SpaceNK seems to have taken a fresh, non-repetitive approach with their product selection this year. Amid the offerings, you’ll encounter distinct and lesser-known brands like Kosas, Naturium, and Bread Beauty. And for the Charlotte Tilbury aficionados, there’s a treat in the form of a 4-pan eyeshadow palette to glam up your festive looks.

Get excited this Christmas with 24 surprises waiting for you - this is the perfect gift to treat yourself or someone special. Includes NIVEA MEN skincare, bathing and grooming favourites. In their 12-day calendar, Clarins has included skincare, grooming, and body essentials that will help shoppers look and feel their best for the festivin this legendary men's advent calendar. Open a little window each morning and discover the day's skincare surprise. All of Clarins' expertise in practical formats to take care of yourself from head to toe and to look and feel groomed for the holidays. Festive gifts: Get excited this Christmas with this wonderful festive advent calendar 2023 from NIVEA with a different beauty product each day Dive into an eclectic blend of contents: discover niche fragrances by Vilhelm and Bibbi, immerse in the aromatic aura of the Liberty Stately Bouquet Scented Candle, and pamper your skin with premium face creams from esteemed brands like Dr. Barbara Sturm, Augustinus Bader, and Paula’s Choice. The much-sought-after Rose Inc Cream Blush is another gem you’ll uncover. Price: Everyone’s Christmas budget is different, so I made sure to including everything from budget buys to luxury mens advent calendars

NIVEA skincare: Treat yourself or someone special to 24 skincare gifts thanks to NIVEA. Each day brings a different product to boost your skincare routine Those categories also just happen to be the overall favourites when it comes to the men's advent calendars HELLO! Readers choose every Christmas – so I’ve made sure to include lots of options across those themes. So I’ve crunched the numbers and worked out the best value beauty advent calendars of 2023 that will get you the highest possible value for the least amount of money, because it's not just about what’s behind each door; it's the promise of luxury at a fraction of the cost that's making these calendars the must-have indulgence this holiday season.

Looking for more inspiration?

Amidst a cost of living crisis where every penny counts, beauty brands are stepping up to create advent calendars that not only deliver some incredible products but also promise substantial savings on big brands. Though let it be said that some of the savings are better than others. I’ve been a shopping editor for over three years now, and one of the best things about my job is that when it comes to real life, I apply my expert skills there, too! Knowing what’s trending and what HELLO! readers are shopping makes it pretty easy to hit the target when it comes to choosing gifts, especially around Christmas. Every festive season, my inbox buzzes with the same query: “What’s the ideal beauty advent calendar for ‘tweenagers’?” It’s true; the market often overlooks this spirited age group nestled between childhood and the teen years. While they may not be ready for the intense serums and anti-aging creams that many calendars offer, they certainly don’t want to be sidelined from the advent calendar excitement! promises nothing less, with the tantalizing theme of “Gingerbread House” taking center stage. Adorned with whimsical candy stripes and delicate icing patterns, it’s an aesthetic treat even before you dive into the contents.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop