The Murder After the Night Before: Don’t miss this slick and utterly gripping thriller for 2023!

£4.995
FREE Shipping

The Murder After the Night Before: Don’t miss this slick and utterly gripping thriller for 2023!

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Once again this book contains some highly entertaining dark and acerbic humour as well as highlighting some very well observed social issues as the narrative progresses. She's woken up with a handsome stranger in her bed (fully clothed, obvs) and her phone is dead and she has big black gaps where her memories ought to be. Because whatever happened the night before, Molly is now trending on social media and her best friend is dead.

The Murder After the Night Before by Katy Brent - Audiobooks The Murder After the Night Before by Katy Brent - Audiobooks

The Murder After the Night Before is so page-turningly compulsive Katy Brent may just be my new hero. Having said this, I suspect I’d have related to Molly regardless of her location: her insecurities are well portrayed, her life realistic. There are times when the storyline does become nail-bitingly tense and the skilled use of humour not only offers some relief, but actually amplifies the impact of the tension.I literally couldn’t put this book down, I was just so engrossed in Kitty and what the heck she was going to do next! I just loved the balance between the emotional, serious subject matters and then the humour and the distracting mystery too. This eye for detail is put to good use in The Murder After the Night Before, as Brent keeps the reader on their toes trying to piece together Molly's missing memories.

The Murder After the Night Before: Don’t miss this slick and The Murder After the Night Before: Don’t miss this slick and

Molly Monroe wakes up the morning after her work Christmas party with the hangover to end all hangovers.From the author of How to Kill Men and Get Away With It, don’t miss this utterly thrilling and laugh-out-loud novel, perfect for fans of Bella Mackie, Dawn O’Porter and Killing Eve. The main character, Molly Monroe, is so well portrayed as a talented, determined, flawed and resilient woman. Not as darkly comic as her debut novel, but still had some funny moments and a tale fitting of our age. Molly wakes up with the hangover from hell after a messy work Christmas do to find a man in her bed she doesn’t recognise, no battery on her phone and no recollection of her night out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop