Meowing Heads Adult Cat Food Wet Pouches Variety Pack Natural with No Artificial Flavours Plus Added Vitamins & Minerals Chicken 10 x 100g

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Meowing Heads Adult Cat Food Wet Pouches Variety Pack Natural with No Artificial Flavours Plus Added Vitamins & Minerals Chicken 10 x 100g

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Made with 100% natural ingredients, this healthy cat food is free from artificial colours, flavours, and additives.

To make thiseveryday task a little easier, you should selectfood that has the perfect balance of nutrition and taste. Meowing Heads Complete Adult Wet Cat Food Pouches (Variety Pack) gives your cat more variety each meal time, keeping them interested and enthusiastic with a choice of 4 delicious recipes:. Presenting our Paw Lickin’ Chicken Pouch Wet Cat Food – a 100g delight that will have your cat prancing around with joy, eagerly awaiting mealtime. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.It contains 70 percent chicken, fish, and egg to provide plenty of healthy protein for your growing kitten.

This may lead to discrepancies between the charts and the values mentioned in the body of the review. It's only natural to be a little concerned when your dog starts hitting the snooze button more often than usual. Meowing Heads offers a range of super-tasty grain-free recipes packed with natural ingredients of the highest quality. All Meowing Heads cat food is packed full of high-quality meat, fish and other natural ingredients, needed to maintain a happy, healthy cat!Trace Elements: Zinc as Zinc Chelate of Glycine Hydrate 13mg,Manganese (Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate) 0. The company also owned Barking Heads, Bailey Bites, and AATU: Evolutionary Natural Feeding for Dogs. I have tried all the best of cat food the middle range and the lower cost trying to get some food that she would eat she settled on Whiskers. Even the fussiest of eaters willbe tempted to try out these delicious recipes that are slow-cooked to perfection. It is expensive but I feel happier to know that I'm doing the best I can for the cats who have been living rough and neglected.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop