Catrice Aqua Ink Lip Liner, Lip Pencil, No. 090 Pink Or Nothing, Pink, Nourishing, Moisturising, Long-Lasting, Colour-Intense, Matte, Vegan, Nano Particulate Free (1 ml)

£6.25
FREE Shipping

Catrice Aqua Ink Lip Liner, Lip Pencil, No. 090 Pink Or Nothing, Pink, Nourishing, Moisturising, Long-Lasting, Colour-Intense, Matte, Vegan, Nano Particulate Free (1 ml)

RRP: £12.50
Price: £6.25
£6.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. When I applied it for the first time, I almost had the feeling of painting my lips with sketch pens. I have shade 050 ” Don’t Copy My Poppy” and 060 “I Feel InspiRED Today”, the two boldest shades from the collection. In fact, there is a variety of semi-permanent shades at your disposal, effective for all skin tones. Alternatively, you can also fully cover your lips, taking advantage of moisturizing ingredients like Aloe Vera, Panthenol, or Vitamin E.

When the formula is absorbed, it leaves behind a tint effect that colours the lips in semi-permanent shades ranging from nude to pink to red.

Catrice Aqua Ink Lipliner adds a nicely colored contour to your lips as its ball applicator promotes greater precision. For stellar, fuller results, choose a natural shade that is close to your preferred lip color to outline or fill them in. To the same extent, this combination puts lip protection at the forefront by strengthening the skin's defensive barrier.

Apart from having a very good pigmentation for a glossy product this gloss might accentuate dry areas of your lips. What you can see in this picture is, that this dark red shade is quite tricky upon application, because it tends to appear patchy if not applied with a lightweight hand. This formula outlines bottom and top lips effortlessly, building an optical illusion for those who desire extra volume. We use data collected by cookies and JavaScript libraries to improve your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, deliver personalized advertisements, and increase the overall performance of our site. For a best result it would be important to exfoliate your lips before applying (which is generally a good rule to follow, and shame on me because I always end up to forget it).The product is cool, you can outline the contour nicely, the lasting power is shocking - on my hand the swatch stayed on for a whole day, and I wash my hands like 10 times a day, not to mention showering. The Catrice Aqua Ink Lip Liners come in a pencil shape in a sleek black design with adjusted colors for the cap and bottom of the pen.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop