Plastic Rivets Set of 4 (16mm x 8.5mm). Compatible for use with Crocs.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Here’s how to fix crocs rivets. Note: You’ll need a small Phillips head screwdriver for this project. Four fastener sets: (4 x male pieces and 4 x female pieces), enough to completely repair two shoes. The first thing you need to do is get a screwdriver that fits the size of the rivets on your Crocs. Silver Bull Head Rivets, Cute Cow Rivets, Large Animal Rivets, Craft Rivet Stud, Bags Belts Bracelets Leathercraft Decoration, 10 pcs, ZU982 Once the glue is dry, test the rivet to make sure it’s secure. If the rivet is still loose, you can try repeating steps 7-9. And that’s it! You’ve successfully fixed your Crocs rivets.

Sterling Silver Earring Posts w/ Flat Pad 2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm, 925 Silver Earring Post Ear Stud no Stopper, Flat Pad Earring Component You can insert the new rivet by hand or with the help of pliers. If you’re using pliers, make sure that you don’t apply too much pressure. You don’t want to damage the Croc.Use your finger or a cotton swab to hold the rivet in place until the glue dries. Be careful not to touch the glue, as it can be difficult to remove from your skin. If you touch the glue, you can try using nail polish remover to remove it. 7. Apply Super Glue to the Shoe:

Retro Monaco Sweatshirt, Nadie Sabe lo que va pasar manana, Benito Sweatshirt, Gift For Fan, Bunny Sweatshirt, Music Shirt If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Metal Button Double Cap Round Rivet 8x8mm Belt Hardware Fuchsia/Blue/Purple/Green/Red/Orange/Rainbow Apply a small amount of super glue around the rivet. This will help keep it in place. You have to be careful not to use too much glue, as it can damage the Croc. If glue is put on your croc, clean it with nail polish remover. 8. Let the Glue Dry:

Not suitable for Crocs Bistro, Yukon or All-Terrain Collections, Turbo Straps, Adjustable straps or any strap utilizing plastic/metal swivel attachments. Sizing your Crocs sandals is very important, we offer information in UK sizes but with European alternatives. If your Crocs are starting to show wear, you can try some of the following tips to prolong their life: I am Jennifer, a passionate blogger since 2016. I like to write informative articles to help peoples in my free time. I am a family person. I have two kids who keep me busy all the time. I always try to give importance to my family. Crocs are an American company founded in 2002, they revolutionised footwear manufacture by developing a closed celled cushioning resin material called Croslite™. This fabric is the heart and sole of all their shoes. Allowing them to be extremely comfortable and lightweight, odour resistant, inhibit bacterial and fungal growth and are non-toxic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop