NEUTROGENA - MoistureShine Lip Soother SPF 20#60 Glaze - 0.35 oz. (10 g)

£6.25
FREE Shipping

RRP: £12.50
Price: £6.25
£6.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Moisturizing Lip Gloss, Hydrating Non-Stick and Non-Drying Luminous Tinted Lip Shine with Hyaluronic Acid to Soften and Condition Lips, 100 Soft Mulberry, 0. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.

It wears really well with minimal need to reapply (if you're not eating and drinking all day), and my lips actually feel nourished. Makeup and Beauty Blog features daily product reviews, makeup tips and beauty news — like an interactive version of a monthly print magazine, except with occasional pictures of my cat. Bring color, shine and a healthier look to your lips with Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Lip Shine.Baby Safe Free of the top common allergy causing ingredients (fragrances, preservatives, topical antibiotics, sunscreens and metals), surfactants (cocamidopropyl betaine) and harmful hormone-altering chemicals and ingredients. We strive to remain the leading provider of products, services, and information in the self-care and personal health enhancement market. What drew me in to purchase this in the first place was the castor and soybean oils(hydrators and conditioners), sodium hyaluronate (also known as hyaluronic acid) which draws in moisture, tocopherol (vitamin E) and Ascorbyl Palmitate (derivative of vitamin C although not the most stable) which conditions and provides structure to skin.

I just bring the bare essentials of inexpensive beauty beach survival along with me and leave my beach bag in the car or on shore.The glossiness does dull down a bit as the hours progress and then you're left with a balm-like texture on the lips. The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. I wish it had more staying power (lasts nowhere near as long as Clinique Glosswear does), but I appreciate how affordable it is and love that it provides a reasonable amount of SPF protection. Now, I could have lined them, and put foundation on took 100 pictures with the best filters and the whole nine yards to give the world a more glam look of myself (hey freckles) but I didn’t because keeping it real is what ReadHead is all about.

Hawaii beach factoid: The Hawaii State Constitution guarantees the public’s right to use all areas of shoreline. Welcome to my blog where I'll be posting skincare reviews, routines, other beauty obsessions and adding in tips for success in the Software Engineering/Computer Science industry. SkinSAFE may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnership with retailers. Now I just remember to take them out of the car, or if I’m on the beach, tuck them under my bag or umbrella.Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Tribehenin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Bht. I’ve been lurking here for a while, but because of this special day I simply must emerge from the fathomless depths of lurkerness and wish you a very happy birthday! Pop some highlighter at the bottom of your lip and the Cupid’s bow and you’ll have a really nice, natural lip game. A: On me, I notice that the color stays pretty true for about 4 hours and fades only slightly, even with sipping on water.

A blog created by a Software Engineer/Computer Scientist as a place for all of her beauty obsessions, tips, and advice about Software Engineering or Computer Science for success. If you have dry, chapped lips, just thrown this on and it'll not only look glossy, smooth, and beautiful, but it'll leave your lips moisturized for hours after you take it off! This moisture-rich formula soothes and improves the appearance and softness of your lips, whilst providing protection from all weather (SPF20). Express your love through intricate Valentines Day nail art and heart nails, making every brushstroke a celebration of romance.As always, thank you all so much for reading; please leave me any questions/concerns in a comment down below, and if you have tried these glosses, let me know what you think! Well, those chickens in the backyard are still making a point of waking up the island at 4:30 every morning. Available in a variety of vibrant colors, the non-sticky, non-drying formula of this long-lasting high-gloss lip gloss helps leave dry lips looking and feeling hydrated for up to 24 hours.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop