Ninth Wave Irish Gin, 70 cl

Ninth Wave Irish Gin, 70 cl

RRP: £25.99
Price: £12.995
£12.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But looking to the present, good weather tends to lift sales of those drinks well-suited to outdoor consumption so gin should benefit from these Summer months when many spirits drinkers tend to favour lighter choices like Gin & Tonics. Even throughout the pandemic the export market for Thin Gin from Anchor Spirits, a small company based in the Southeast, continued to rise. I love doing it, I meet other people just as geeky as me over spirits, and it keeps my practice up when it comes to tasting notes. The last one was with Hinch Distillery in County Down, Northern Ireland. From a whiskey perspective, they offer some intriguing drams. Flavour profile that differed from the norm, and they’re keen to experiment – something that long time readers of my blog will know that I love. That blend of science and creativity. The history of Dublin is part of this gin’s appeal. It is made using botanicals grown in Pheonix Park since the Ha’penny Bridge was built in the 19 th-century. 4. Jawbox Gin, Co. Antrim – a Belfast favourite Credit: Facebook / @Jawboxgin Other attractions: Montalto Estate and Kinedale Donkeys are two great attractions in Ballynahinch. Let’s Go Hydro in nearby Carryduff is also a great activity. Your questions answered about Hinch Distillery Who owns Hinch Distillery?

Xin Gin was designed to be at the heart of gatherings. Xin’s founders Michelle and Gareth McAllister have Irish blood and Asian hearts. After spending many years in Asia, they wanted to merge what they loved about their two homes. The word itself means ‘heart’ or ‘feelings’ in Mandarin. The 30,0000 sq ft Hinch Distillery , located between Belfast and Ballynahinch, will produce the Hinch Irish whiskey and Ninth Wave Irish Gin brands. Also, known for its sweet aromas, you can choose between the original Ha’penny Dry Gin or try out their pink Rhubarb Gin for something a little different.The Wild Geese Premium Irish spirits offers Exiles to the world including Ireland’s own generations of exiles. Taking its name from the nearby town of Ballynahinch, the Hinch Distilleryis based on the Killaney Estate in County Down. It has only recently opened but already boasts an extensive range of whisky, as well as Ninth Wave Gin. This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. The ‘World’s Most Highly Awarded Gin 2020’ status will further raise the profile of Ninth Wave which is already export ing globally. The design of the bottle with ancient celtic swirls contrasts with a modern eastern aesthetic reflecting the liquid inside – a perfect balance of European and Oriental botanicals.

On opening, the fresh Raspberry aroma is unmistakable and as Pink Gins go, this one’s at the higher end of the scale. As a side note, have you seen their glasses? I adore this tasting glass, and the G&T glass steps away from the copa, to a high ball. Bold. Much their their spirits. The 'World's Most Highly Awarded Gin 2020' status will further raise the profile of Ninth Wave which is already exporting globally. Jawbox Gin Liqueurs can also be served with ginger ale or Prosecco for a jaw-droppingly refreshing drink.

The delicate flowers used in the distillation of their Wild Botanicals Gin elevates this drink to the next level. Make sure to drink with lots of ice. 1. Drumshambow Gunpowder Irish Gin, Co. Leitrim – for an oriental flavour experience

Ninth Wave Export was released in 2021, delivering bolder flavours and higher alcohol strength at 46%.The palate is smooth and soft, with more summer berries and big notes of vanilla. Juniper takes the lead and it is slightly bitter. This goes perfectly with crisp citrus notes and more pine needles. Blood Monkey, the inaugural product from Irish-owned Outcast Brands, is distilled by West Cork Distillers in Skibbereen.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop