Rapesco 1342 Adjustable 6-Hole Organiser/Diary Punch, 10 Sheet Capacity, Black

Rapesco 1342 Adjustable 6-Hole Organiser/Diary Punch, 10 Sheet Capacity, Black

RRP: £12.95
Price: £6.475
£6.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Made from high-quality materials to exacting standards, the Adjustable 6-Hole Organiser/Diary Punch is backed by our 15-year guarantee. Another is punching as many bits of paper as possible before the confetti tray of the hole punch fills to the brim.

nl has a paper stopper for accurate punching whereas I can't tell from the pictures whether the hummelman. We love hole punches at Paperstone because they are one of those objects of stationery that can be endlessly distracting. It seems ridiculous to me that no company has thought to capitalize on this lucrative market of frustrated filofax owners who just want to fill their organisers with custom templates. The perfect addition to any personal organiser/diary – the Rapesco Adjustable 6-hole punch is compatible with most organiser and diary sizes, including A6, Mini, Pocket, Personal, Slimline, Compact and Agenda. of 2 refills fit most filofax organiser pensTo change refill simply twist the barrel to extend/retract pen nib then unscrew the barrel to access the refill and pull it firmly to remove.

Postage charges are double the value of the item and much higher than indicated on their product page for some reason. A two-hole punch is the most commonly used for ring-binder filing systems, but four-whole systems are not unusual. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. I have the WHSmith portable one but it's only really good one page at a time - if anyone finds a good one in the UK please let me know! The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

I love my filofax, but the high cost of refills inhibits my my workflow, as I unconsciously resist writing anything that may later be deemed junk. All content on these pages is the intellectual property of the author, unless otherwise stated, and may not be used in any form or reproduced under any circumstances without the authors permission. Next day deliveries cannot be offered to all locations, and occasionally shipments may be delayed by credit checks.Each cutter is 6mm in diameter and spaced 19mm apart making it suitable for all diaries and organisers. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. The Rapesco Black 6 Hole Diary Punch features a robust metal construction with an all-metal inner frame to withstand regular use. Sleek, stylish and available in a range of colours, this hole punch has a 10-sheet capacity, a personalisation window, a flip-open confetti tray, and a handle-lock down for easy storage.

Rapesco - The CompanyRapesco have been providing quality filing management products to the stationery world for decades. Environmentally friendly products added in recent years will assure you of their commitment to the planet.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Filing clips and document mangement products are made to the same standards and with the same affordability. The Rapesco Black 6-Hole Diary Punch features a robust metal construction with an all-metal inner frame to withstand regular use. You can also adjust the hole spacing from standard to mini to suit most types of diary or organiser.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop