Jxrev Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones HI-FI Stereo, Wireless Earphones 35H Playtime Type-C Charging, In Ear Headphones with CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, IP7 Waterproof, Touch Control, White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Jxrev Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones HI-FI Stereo, Wireless Earphones 35H Playtime Type-C Charging, In Ear Headphones with CVC 8.0 Noise Reduction, IP7 Waterproof, Touch Control, White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The treatment on the outside of the earcups is genuinely pleasant and way more expensive-looking than that headphones actually are. Lightweight mini design: the surface and angle of the J51 in-ear headphones have been polished and refined several times to achieve a balance between beauty and comfort and make it comfortable to wear. The plastics from which they’re made feel hard and cheap, and the headphones fit, at best, only approximately on the wearer’s head. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Get the fit right, though, and the Anker sound is just the right side of bland - which puts it well ahead of the majority of earbuds on this list.

I continuously used them for as long as 4 hours before my ear started to become slightly uncomfortable. It may not seem like it if you look at the sort of headphones we usually test, but we like a bargain as much as anyone. It's also equipped with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast, allowing you to watch anything from your phone or tablet right on your TV, and it has more than 140 apps — including Netflix, Disney+ and YouTube — built in for instant easy access.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Detail levels are high, bass is hefty but well controlled, voices are filled with character, the soundstage is well laid out and spacious… it’s like listening to proper earbuds. To sync your earbuds, press the soft-touch panel on each one at the same time, then switch on your device’s Bluetooth and select connect (ignoring the mono option) and presto, stereo music! You'll be able to effortlessly switch between the news, sports, live TV and your favorite streaming platforms for easy access to millions of shows and movies, plus watch over 300,000 titles for free via the included apps.

On-board controls on the Jxrev wireless earbuds make it easy to tap and talk or switch from one song to the next. We’re aware that it’s no good expecting perfection from a 30-quid pair of true wireless headphones - but we don’t think it’s asking too much for the hard plastic they’re built from to be the hardest things about them, rather than the sound they make. A set of 13mm drivers delivers impressive sound quality, and each earbud has a built-in microphone that it uses to adjust the amount of noise cancellation. And, of course, noise-cancellation means that you can enjoy a far clearer listening experience every time, whether you’re rocking out to your favorite music or catching up with a friend. Since I mostly use this style of headphone for convenience when I'm doing other things they're effectively equivalent -- if I care about sound quality I sit in a quiet spot and wear big over-the-head cans.Sweat- and weather-resistant earbuds with microphone are built with a precision-designed case to protect splashproof when you’re at the gym or running outside, so they must be a terrific sports companion. Bass sounds are little more than a rumour here, a sort of sonic absence where one might ordinarily expect to find low-frequency information. From the hamfisted low frequencies to the neutered top end, the sound they make is dull and unmusical - and you’ll have to get past the ‘one size fits no one’ design to find that out for yourself. Pairing: Initial setup is ever so slightly longer on an iPhone -- with the other brand you open the case, a prompt pops up, push connect, and you're done. I work as a dishwasher and these headphones have fallen into the dishwasher multiple times and survived with no damage to sound quality or ability to charge.

I have now been using earbuds for hours at a time continuously, for multiple days right out of the box. A slight negative, the battery status is reported to the phone as a single value, not a value per side, and the case battery status is not available other than through it's build-in LED -- doesn't bother me much, to be honest.The sound quality is fantastic and the volume can range to very loud without sacrificing the sound quality.

Ampio raggio d'azione e sicuramente hanno un buon materiale di rivestimento, nonché un colore rosa, molto femminile e chic. Noise Reduction: Bluetooth headphones uses a professional 13mm speaker unit delivers HD stereo sound, emphasizing rich mid-range sound and deep bass. These popular buds feature the latest in Bluetooth technology for seamless pairing and consistent audio quality, and make it easy to control with just a tap of your finger. The midrange is reasonably poised, and the top end - though quite hard - does at least sound like it’s playing the same song.With 13mm drivers, they offer outstanding sound and rich bass and mids for balanced, crisp, and true audio every time. I've been using them exclusively and extensively for the last three days, and this review is based on that experience. IP7 Waterproof Nano-coating protects the earbuds and charging case from the damage of the splash by sweat and raindrops. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop