Hikvision 4 MP ColorVu Turret Network Camera DS-2CD2347G1-LU, 2688 × 1520 @30fps,Full time Color,Fixed 4mm Lens,Micro SD Card Slot,H.265+,IP67

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Hikvision 4 MP ColorVu Turret Network Camera DS-2CD2347G1-LU, 2688 × 1520 @30fps,Full time Color,Fixed 4mm Lens,Micro SD Card Slot,H.265+,IP67

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

MBR stands for maximum bit rate allowing the bit rate to vary but only up to a maximum value, effectively VBR with a cap. The camera is able to achieve this with a large iris, high-performance sensor and supplement lighting. Just make sure you use some dielectric grease and the provided connection to keep moisture out and preferably some sealant tape wrapped around it. It can be blocked inbound to the PC if the Windows firewall doesn't have an inbound rule, or isn't temporarily disabled. There is now a Face Capture facility, which is mutually exclusive with Smart Events for the VCA resource (image processing capacity).

DS-2CD2347G1-L(U) - Value series(All) - Hikvision

This is an initial review of the interesting Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-L(U) 4MP IP turret camera, linked to the marketing terms ColorVu 2. The firmware inherits the changes and improvements and quirks first seen in the ColorVu G2 cameras : Initial review of the DS-2CD2347G2-L(U) ColorVu 2. These cameras feature a bright, white LED light which helps to provide excellent colour image at night. If you're finding that the image is too dark then you might want to shorten the exposure time too, but I expect 1/100 should be OK.While we all have 4G these days, there are frequent occasions where despite showing all the bars, the download speed is too low to support that connection, due to the providers network. The ‘low illumination’ scene makes interesting changes to the image, but the default exposure of 1/6 could also mislead if not noticed.

DS-2CD2347G2-L(U) - Pro Series (EasyIP) - Hikvision

Maybe different with different cameras/firmware so if that doesn't work, maybe try clearing the existing line and draw it again? Armed with enhancing features such as; 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR), high light compensation (HLC) 3D digital noise reduction (3D DNR) and back light compensation (BLC), the DS-2CD2347G1-LU gives users a high quality, detailed images 24/7. This camera has a high-quality picture during the day, and a very high-quality picture at night, sometimes you could be mistaken that it was still daylight.If it is not there then I can only think that Hikvision is still developing a new update with this feature included that will be released sometime in the future. It works OK on Motion detection, Line Crossing detection, but the LEDs stay on when it's triggered under Intrusion detection.

Firmware Firmware for DS-2CD2347G1? - IP CCTV Forum for IP Firmware Firmware for DS-2CD2347G1? - IP CCTV Forum for IP

Despite the oft-quoted advice on the forum to ‘not chase the mega-pixels’, the combination of the low-light performance and 8MP resolution makes the digital zoom genuinely useful and dilutes that advice in this case.is good too, I wouldn't go any lower though as this is the lowest frame rate that we've found to give a smooth video so that nothing key is missed between frames (although it is the main stream that is most important for this anyway, as this is what is used in playback).

4MP IP POE CCTV DOME CAMERA HD 4MM OUTDOOR MIC COLOUR AT

WDR is better when it's dark but looks too light during the day, also I'm struggling with exposure, currently at 1/150 but dark at night. And then blanking the top 20 luminance levels prevents the remainder of the scene from becoming too dark?With the use of small aperture lenses in earlier generation cameras, depth of focus hasn’t been limited enough to be a great concern. I know the Hikvision portal and have downloaded firmware for my NVR but not sure which firmware I need for my cameras as there is so much on there and its really confusing. Is the G2 any better than the G1 in day light, I have recently purchased the G1 and found it mediocre in the daylight but excellent in dark. Many forum members are aware that surveillance cameras are installed for a purpose, not to just give a pretty overview picture that turns out to be of no use after recording an incident, so being aware of DORI distances is important.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop