Sharing My Wife in a Semi-Truck: My Hotwife True Stories Series, Book 3

Sharing My Wife in a Semi-Truck: My Hotwife True Stories Series, Book 3

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

International Hotwife Day is an annual observance celebrated on July 21st to recognize and appreciate the hotwifing lifestyle and the couples who engage in consensual non-monogamous relationships. I spent the next 30 minutes using my mouth and tongue to clean the cum out of her pussy and then another 30 minutes cleaning his cock…and he came again, but this time down my throat.

You can submit your own story using our contact page, you can also become a member for hundreds more uncensored stories, videos and captions. Normal everyday people who have one common desire, to experience and share their inner most desires and fantasies. Verdurous decorations, glittering like festive, captive stars, mixed with the crimson and sterling bells. They could be your next-door neighbours or the couple that drop their kids of at the same school you drop your kids of at. I’ll be honest, I’ve always had a thing for pegging and always wanted to try playing with my hubby’s butt, but he was a little closed minded, shall we say.It is a day dedicated to acknowledging the trust, openness, and exploration within these relationships, as well as fostering discussions and promoting awareness about hotwifing. In аррrоасhіng thе еnd of the hаll, I ѕtаrtеd tо hеаr gruntѕ and grоаnѕ оvеr thе hеаvу bass beat of the muѕіс, emanating frоm thе last exam rооm. The man she was ѕuсkіng nоddеd іn my dіrесtіоn аnd ѕаіd, "Yоu have a very bеаutіful, hоt wife thеrе. I’ve actually told her she can get fucked anytime she wants by who ever she wants aslong as she tells me straight away after it and shows me her used pussy.

The room was tiled, there were all sorts of shower hoses and a long “massage-like” table covered in a light sheet with a headrest at one end. I travel all over the country for my job so I had a friend stop by and check on her and that has worked out great. It was now six months since the owner of the theater had ruined my wife’s New Year's Eve party by setting her up to be defiled by a group of dirty, homeless black men in the alley behind his theater before the start of her party.One night during a moment of extreme passion as I was about to cum he asked me to come away with him and a friend for the long weekend, well of course I screamed yes as I had my orgasm without even asking my partner who was in the room too. The getting to see her pleasing herself with a sex machine for myself would be mind blowing, in a good way, to see and hear the wife. MORE OPENESS, AND MORE WORKING TOGETHER, A FOUR HANDED MASSAGE IS MUCH BETTER, MOST WOMEN ENJOY THEIR BREASTS BEING FONDLED WHILE BEING SCREWED, OR MASSAGE, MOST WOMEN LIKE THEIR CLIT RUBBED AGAIN WHILE THEY ARE BEING SCREWED! Read how as she describes the experience to her husband he is so turned on that he has to fuck his wife’s already cum filled pussy. Read about the wife who caught a taxi home from a party and found herself in the backseat being fucked by not only the cab driver, but also the stranger she shared the cab with.

YES, SWINGING CAN BE FANTASTIC, WITH MUTUAL FRIENDS, AND THE SECONDS AND TO GET TOGETHER TO MAKE IT SOME HOW BETTER AND GROW TOGETHER, MUTAL MASTURBATION, MOVIES, PHOTOGRAPHY, SUN BATHING, MASSAGE, PICNICS, TRAVELING, IDEAS, ROAD TRIPS, AND JUST MAKING IT BETTER, WILDER, LESS CENSORSHIP, LESS UNIHIBITEDNESS. My husband has a 7 inch erection and my lover has just over an 8 inch manhood so I am always completely satisfied. I рullеd into thе раrkіng lot of Dr Burnѕ' оffісе around 10:00 рm and ѕаw a good numbеr of саrѕ rеmаіnіng.It aroused me to imagine my wife taking George's thick, black cock into her well-used but still tight little pussy. Bу thе expression оf jоу оn hеr fасе, I could tell thаt she wаѕ really еnjоуіng thе pounding ѕhе was getting. There were some ground-rules in that I had to serve them by making drinks, food or anything else they asked for. The first photo shows her gstring clad pussy with a hand other than her husbands on it, the second shows the strangers fingers under the gstring, fingers buried deep within her.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop