Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush (Happy)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It might take you a few goes to get a deep colour pay-off but the more subtle effect does make it easy to tidy up any mistakes. Overall this is an amazing blush and I would definitely recommend it as it is wonderful and beautiful.

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Archives - London Loves Beauty Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Archives - London Loves Beauty

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, GARDENIA FLORIDA FRUIT EXTRACT, NELUMBO NUCIFERA (SACRED LOTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, NYMPHAEA ODORATA ROOT EXTRACT. While I’d always recommend putting a standard SPF on first, this tinted moisturiser comes with SPF20 and it’s everything I wanted Glossier’s Skin Tint to be. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Available in 13 shades like Happy and Hope, the Rare Beauty liquid blush comes in matte and dewy finishes that can suit all skin types and skin tones. HOPE AND PEACE - DEWY BLUSH: HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, GARDENIA FLORIDA FRUIT EXTRACT, NELUMBO NUCIFERA (SACRED LOTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, NYMPHAEA ODORATA ROOT EXTRACT.From the viral, award-winning Soft Pinch Liquid Blush to the bestselling Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation, this is makeup made to feel good in, without hiding what makes you unique. The texture is so finely milled which makes it a dream to blend and provides some impressive coverage. Despite being matte, they didn’t make my lips appear deflated or shrunken, but still provided the colour payoff you’d expect from a matte formula. Think airy, breathable, skin-loving formulas that go on easy with a fresh finish that always looks like you.

Rare Beauty By Selena Gomez | FEELUNIQUE Rare Beauty By Selena Gomez | FEELUNIQUE

Over the past year, I’ve definitely been converted to liquid highlighters, but this powder option revived my love of the stuff. In 2021, Sam began her journey as a Storytelling Executive at Closer and heatworld on an internship, creating beauty and fashion content across these brands. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090)].Create a pinch-perfect flush using this featherweight formula infused with long-lasting pigments that last all day. I felt my Disney channel days were behind me when Wizards of Waverly Place first landed on our screens and somehow – partly because I never listen to music beyond 2008 – didn't know much about her music, too.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop