Maxi-Cosi Titan Plus Comfortable Toddler/Child Car Seat, Group 1-2-3 Convertible ISOFIX Car Seat, 9 Months - 12 Years, 9 – 36 kg, Authentic Black

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Maxi-Cosi Titan Plus Comfortable Toddler/Child Car Seat, Group 1-2-3 Convertible ISOFIX Car Seat, 9 Months - 12 Years, 9 – 36 kg, Authentic Black

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With 4 different recline positions for children under 4, your little one will always be relaxed and comfortable. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair.

If you need help choosing your baby essentials, book a virtual appointment with our team for demonstrations and expert advice. For group 1 use (up to the age of 4 with the harness), the product must be installed using ISOFIX anchorages and the top tether.I found the instruction booklet confusing – it is full of images and graphics that could do with more co-ordinating written instructions. The Titan Pro has a 5-point harness for stages 1 and 2 and then you use the regular 3-point car seat belt onwards. It’s stylish, though I do wonder how the light-grey Nomad model will withstand my daughter’s mess and muck! At the heart of every parent's priorities is ensuring the safety and comfort of their precious little ones.

Give them the gift of safety, comfort, and peace of mind with the Titan Plus i-Size—a true testament to our dedication to your child's well-being. Spreading the Cost of your purchase using Interest-Free Credit does not cost any more than paying upfront.Side impact testing is assessed as part of the regulation to improve the protection of the child’s head and neck. To ensure your child's head and neck are snugly supported, the Titan Plus i-Size features soft foam cushioning in the headrest.

Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend to fit the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car. For an easy installation of your child, the Titan Plus features a pair of belt hooks on the sides that keeps the harness open when you help your child into the car seat.

Titan i-Size has G-CELL technology integrated into the side structure to protect your child in the best possible way. With a 4-star safety rating by StiWa/ADAC, it was awarded ‘the safest ever i-Size harness multi-age car seat’ in Autumn 2022 test results. Multiple recline positions - With 4 different recline positions, your child will always be sitting comfortably, whether they’re sitting up looking out of the window or reclining and relaxing.

Your application will take just 60 seconds to complete and we will provide an immediate decision allowing you to complete your purchase. And as your child grows, the headrest and harness are super-simple to adjust, so they’re sitting comfortably at every age. It features five recline positions so you can ensure your youngster is in the most comfortable position for all circumstances.

It would be unfair to say the Titan Pro isn’t value for money given it’s designed to last for over 10 years. If you believe your item(s) is faulty due to a manufacturing fault within 28 days from the date of receipt, we will give you a replacement or a refund, following verification from the manufacturer. It will grow with your child from a toddler car seat into a Group 2/3 high-back booster until around 12 years old. The Maxi Cosi Titan Plus has an extra padded inlay, seat and headrest and a special Maxi-Cosi ClimaFlow technology that keeps your child at the right temperature while in the car. The indicators on ISOFIX anchorages will confirm correct installation, meaning you will have an extra peace of mind before you set o

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop