The Neverending Story

The Neverending Story

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Tarde mucho en animarme con la fantasía por derecho, incluso renegaba en su día, pero desde que le pillé el gusto tenía claro que una de las obras que leería pronto era esta. El libro fue un fenómeno increíble en su momento y a mí la peli me gustaba de chico bastante. Me encantaba ese dragón blanco tan cuqui jajaja. If you read this, my advice is to stop where the movie stops and be happy with that ending. Here's what else happens. In the first half we learn that Fantastica is the world of human fantasy, and must be continued by the creativity of humans in the form of giving new names to the Childlike Empress, and that this process is threatened by those who cheapen fantasies into lies and delusions.

At the time of its release, it was the most expensive film produced outside the United States or the Soviet Union. It is the first in The NeverEnding Story film series. [4] It adapts only the first half of the book, and consequently does not convey the message of the title as it was portrayed in the novel. The second half of the book was subsequently used as a rough basis for the second film, The NeverEnding Story II: The Next Chapter (1990). The third film, The NeverEnding Story III: Escape from Fantasia (1994), has an original plot not based on the book. When I was six or seven, the Neverending Story came out, and it was one of the most awesome movies I had ever seen in my life. It was a movie that wasn't afraid to scare the everliving shit out of children, and I loved it for that. Even today, many, many years later, it is still an old favorite that I remember fondly and hope, one day, to scare the everliving shit out of my own children with. The book, on the other hand, is something of a mess. First of all, many people were not aware that it even existed. Fewer people still realize that the extremely terrible Neverending Story II movie was actually part of the book. That's right, the same author that gave you The Neverending Story, ALSO gave you The Neverending Story II. Think on that for a minute and tell me your childhood isn't curled up in a little ball in the closet crying. En este viaje, acompañaremos y conoceremos a Bastián Baltasar Bux, un niño de once años que ama los libros, pero que sufre de bullying por parte de sus compañeros. Él, entrará en la librería del señor Koreander para esconderse justamente de ellos y allí, resultará cometiendo el acto más criminal que ha hecho en su corta vida: Robarse un libro. Desde ese momento, Bastián por miedo a que lo capturen y envíen a la cárcel por su hurto, se esconderá en el desván de su colegio e iniciará a leer el libro que tomó: La Historia Interminable. Bastián, nos recordará nuestra vida como lectores. Situaciones como leer hasta dormirnos, preocuparnos por el destino de los personajes del libro, emocionarnos con frenesí o que seamos vistos como extraños por preferir leer un libro que ir a una reunión o una fiesta, son solo algunos ejemplos de lo identificados que podemos sentirnos con Bastián, o por lo menos en la primera mitad del libro. Falkor manages to retrieve the Auryn and rescue Atreyu. The two find themselves in a void with only small fragments of Fantasia remaining, fearing that they have failed, until they spot the Empress's Ivory Tower among the fragments. Inside, Atreyu apologizes for failing the Empress, but she assures him that he has succeeded in bringing to her a human child who has been following his quest– Bastian. She explains that, just as Bastian is following Atreyu's story, "others" are following Bastian's, making this part of the Neverending Story. As the Nothing begins to consume the Tower, the Empress explains that Bastian must call out her new name to save Fantasia. Disbelieving he has been incorporated with the story and remembering his father's words, he denies these events are actually happening. He gives in after she pleads directly to him to call out her new name, running to the window of the attic to call out "Moon Child".Die Geschichte von Bastian Balthasar Bux, der auf Die unendliche Geschichte stößt, das Buch stiehlt und dann, zunächst im übertragenen Sinne, und später tatsächlich von der Geschichte gefangen genommen wird, lebt vor allem von der scheinbar grenzenlosen Fantasie des Autors.

Finalmente, y aunque no puede leerlo porque ya falleció hace más de veinte años, quiero agradecer a Michael Ende por su dedicación a la escritura y por crear historias tan bonitas. Su prosa y su capacidad para transmitir amor hacia los libros me encanta. Es una maravilla. Es un autor que nos hace creer en la fantasía, en la amistad y que nos da grandes lecciones sobre la vida en general a través de un cuento de hadas. Seguramente, leeré todas sus novelas y cuentos con el paso del tiempo, pero ésa es otra historia y debe ser contada en otra ocasión. If you have never read secretly under the bedclothes with a flashlight, because your father or mother or some other well-meaning person has switched off the lamp on the plausible ground that it was time to sleep because you had to get up so early— The Neverending Story is a splendid and brilliant story, full of adventure, magic, strength, perseverance, loyalty, self-improvement and self-fulfillment . It’s a positively COMMENDABLE book. Once he is the author, Bastian is all-powerful, and there is nothing strange about this. An author does indeed have absolute power over the story he is creating. But essential as they are to us, it is so easy to start forgetting that the story-worlds we create are not the real world. The more we work with our story-worlds, the more we forget the real world, and in the end all we can see is the story-world.A pesar de ser un libro infantil, conoceremos la transformación tan drástica que puede sufrir un ser inocente en uno lleno de maldad, por culpa del poder, el odio, los malos amigos y los malos pensamientos. El cambio será tan drástico que por momentos sentiremos compasión por Bastián, pero en otros desearemos su sufrimiento para que madure y deje de ser tan engreído. Well: I think the message of Die unendliche Geschichte is very simple, in fact so simple that it's easy to miss it. Just as the book says, Phantásia, the world of stories, is real. We can be involved with that world in two ways. In the first half, Bastian is reading the story, and even there it makes a deep impression on him: he so wants to be like Atréu, its fearless hero. Then at the mid-point of the book, he crosses over. From being a reader, he becomes a writer. He meets die kindliche Kaiserin and starts constructing the story himself. The NeverEnding Story was the first film adaptation of the novel. It was released in 1984, directed by Wolfgang Petersen and starring Barret Oliver as Bastian, Noah Hathaway as Atreyu, and Tami Stronach as the Childlike Empress. It covers only the first half of the book, ending at the point where Bastian enters Fantastica (renamed "Fantasia" in the film), and features characters who look markedly different from how they are described in the book (most notably Bastian, who is very self-conscious about his weight in the book, but is depicted as slender in the film). [14] Ende, who was reportedly "revolted" by the film, [1] requested they halt production or change the film's name, as he felt it had ultimately and drastically deviated from his novel; when they did neither, he sued them and subsequently lost the case. [15] Like I said boss, I'm really sorry. I asked Miracles if we could destroy them in a rain of fire, but they said we were in the middle of a period of mercy and forbearance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop