Lash Blast Volume Mascara - # 805 Black by CoverGirl for Women - 0.44 oz Mascara

£5.995
FREE Shipping

Lash Blast Volume Mascara - # 805 Black by CoverGirl for Women - 0.44 oz Mascara

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The item(s) must be in the same condition that you received it, unopened and unused with seals or original packaging if appropriate.

This particular mascara is especially difficult to review, because there's nothing exactly remarkable about it, despite its being one of my favorite mascaras out there. Last Blast's patented volume-boosting formula and patent-pending brush is designed to max out each and every lash leaving you with the ultimate big lash look. It's a bit unusual that I've stuck with the same product for quite this long, even if I do alternate with trying new mascaras. This clean formula is free from parabens, sulfate, talc and mineral oil, and it’s infused with argan and marula oils to help condition lashes while you’re wearing it. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.acne (14) avon (16) benefit (10) blush (24) bronzer (3) brushes (11) bullshit (31) butter london (21) cheap shit (209) cheapish shit (12) cleanser (9) clothes (71) clothing (67) comparison (88) concealer (16) deal (313) do not recommend (13) dry shampoo (15) dupes (91) e. Curl lashes again, holding the curler gently clamped at the base of lashes for 10 seconds on each side.

Applying both wasn’t the messy affair you might think—the mascara went on smooth like butter and without any of the gloop a lot of other clean mascaras give you. I've said it before, but Maybelline Great Lash, which you always hear recommendations for, doesn't do shit for my eyelashes.

Nourish your lashes with COVERGIRL®’s Flourish by LashBlast, which includes coconut, avocado, and papaya oils. Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium Edta, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides.

As you can see, the tube is very minimalist in a soft seafoam green color that definitely drives home the “clean” angle they’re going for. The wand's comb-like bristles separate lash hairs as you apply, so there is minimal clumping and every precious lash is defined. YEARS OF BIG, BOLD VOLUME: The iconic waterproof mascara delivers up to 10x more volume* for a big, bold lash look. Pro-tip: To build dramatic lash thickness, use a COVERGIRL Lash Blast Amplify Eyelash Primer and wait 30 seconds to dry before applying COVERGIRL Lash Blast Clean Waterproof Mascara. Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol,Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides.I happen to have all of CoverGirl’s LashBlast mascaras in my stash, so I thought I’d do an overview post to show the differences between them, and my preferences. Sweep on a few coats of mascara, using a side-to-side wiggling motion moving from roots to tips of lashes, then do the rest of makeup while you let the mascara dry. Lash Blast's patented volume-boosting hypoallergenic mascara formula and patent-pending brush are designed to max out each and every lash, leaving you with the ultimate big-lash look.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop