Agatha Oddly Detective Series Lena Jones 3 Books Collection - The Secret Key, Murder at the Museum, The Silver Serpent

£7.495
FREE Shipping

Agatha Oddly Detective Series Lena Jones 3 Books Collection - The Secret Key, Murder at the Museum, The Silver Serpent

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In a cottage next to Hyde Park. Agatha lives with her Dad ( Rufus), who’s been a Royal Park warden since he left school at sixteen. He’s worked his way up to the position of head warden of Hyde Park. They live in Groundskeeper’s Cottage. She has chestnut brown hair, worn in a bob. She likes vintage clothes, floral dresses, trench coats and wears DM shoes. She’s often found writing in a notebook. Natürlich begegnen einem in diesem Band aber auch so einige weniger nette und sympathische Charaktere. Da ich aber nicht zu viel verraten möchte, werde ich über die weiteren Figuren jetzt einfach mal schweigen. Stellt euch einfach mal darauf ein, dass ihr es mit so einigen Personen zu tun bekommen werdet, bei denen ihr zunächst nicht so recht wisst, woran ihr bei ihnen seid.

This book was just fantastic. I started and finished it in a single day. I just couldn't separate myself from the wonderful, quirky personality that is Agatha. She's a 13 year old girl with more gumption than I had at that age or even have now in my late 20's. And in book 3, an assistant at the National Gallery has gone missing, but something bigger than anything she could ever have imagined takes her travelling throughout London. With a scholarship to the prestigious St Regis School, a cottage in the middle of Hyde Park, a room full of beloved sleuthing novels, and a secret key that gives her access to a whole hidden side of London, Agatha is perfectly poised to solve the mystery of what’s going on. But just who can she trust when no one is quite who they seem?

Murder at the Museum: A second mystery for thirteen-year-old Agatha Oddly – a bold, determined heroine, and the star of this stylish new detective series. Agatha Oddlow’s set to become the youngest member of the Gatekeepers’ Guild, but before that, she’s got a mystery to solve! Once again I found the plot overall to be well paced and interesting. The title is perhaps a little misleading as although the murder at the museum is what first comes to Agatha’s attention very little of the book is actually spent investigating the murder. Instead we follow Agatha as she investigates underground tunnels, and eventually manages to tie everything together in the dramatic climax to the story!

Agatha Oddlow is on the case with yet another adventure! An assistant at the National Gallery has gone missing, but when Agatha begins investigating, she uncovers a plot bigger than she could ever have imagined. Join Agatha as she travels throughout London and into the very heart of the mystery.... Written from her point of view, I enjoy seeing what's inside her mind, wondering what it's like to be a very smart girl and it's so fun! The adventures and little things that she wants to explore are so refreshing. I stare at the red letters for a moment, feeling a familiar excitement. It’s been five weeks since I solved the case of the red slime that had polluted London’s water supply – and I’m itching to get going again. Things have been too quiet, with no cases to solve, so I haven’t been enjoying my summer holidays as much as usual. Da mir der Reihenauftakt von Agatha Oddly unheimlich gut gefallen hat, habe ich dem Erscheinen der Fortsetzung ganz ungeduldig entgegen gefiebert. Ich war schon so gespannt auf Agathas nächsten spannenden Fall!Meet 13-year-old Agatha Oddly - a bold, determined heroine and the star of this stylish new detective series. Agatha is the kind of girl that keeps an eye colour chart on the wall of her bedroom (to help with identification, of course!) and has been known to sneak a listening device into the school staff room! The Secret Key is the very first novel in a brand new series by Lena Jones revolving around the adventures of Agatha Oddlow, a thirteen-year-old girl who's addicted to crime novels and wishes nothing more than to become a detective. And, she kind of is, already!

The Secret Key: Meet thirteen-year-old Agatha Oddly – a bold, determined heroine, and the star of a stylish new detective series.Agatha Oddlow has been a detective for as long as she can remember – she’s just been waiting for her first big case. Agatha Oddlow löst für ihr Leben gerne Rätsel. Zusammen mit ihrem besten Freund hat sie sogar eine eigene Detektei gegründet. Nur leider bleiben die Fälle aus. Das liegt vielleicht daran, dass ihr Umfeld sie für seltsam hält – ODDLY eben. Nur ihr Vater vergöttert sie. Ihre Mutter kam bei einem tragischen Unfall ums Leben, den selbst Agatha nie aufklären konnte. Agatha’s late mother named her after Agatha Christie. She got Agatha to read the complete works of Agatha Christie – the mysteries of Poirot, Miss Marple, and Tommy and Tuppence – because Agatha liked solving puzzles. A member of staff has been stabbed to death shortly after closing time this evening at the British Museum. Police have yet to release the name of the staff member, who is believed to have disturbed an intruder. A museum exhibit is said to be missing from a display case.She looks up. ‘No, Agatha, I’m afraid not. I was really hoping we’d have some answers by now. It troubles me to think of the Guild as vulnerable in this way– that a file could go missing. I hate having to mistrust so many people—’ She stops abruptly, as if she’s giving too much away. ‘But I do have some of my most trusted agents working on finding your mother’s missing file and, I promise you, as soon as we have any information, you’ll be among the first to hear about it.’ Mein Lesevergnügen war hier jedenfalls perfekt. Ich finde den zweiten Band genauso fabelhaft wie den ersten. Quasi in einem Rutsch habe ich das Buch durchgeschmökert und hätte mich danach am liebsten sofort auf den nächsten Teil gestürzt. Leider gibt es diesen aber noch nicht auf Deutsch. Für mich heißt es nun also ganz ungeduldig hibbeln und warten. Ich hoffe doch sehr, dass auch Band 3 ins Deutsche übersetzt werden wird. Fände ich unendlich schade, wenn nicht.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop