This is our Get Along Shirt for Siblings Sisters Brothers T-Shirt

This is our Get Along Shirt for Siblings Sisters Brothers T-Shirt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Okay truth be told, the Get Along Shirt has only been used once for each of us but gotta say it was pretty effective. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

And that is what I want for you during this time within your get along shirt too- time, energy and space for you to reflect on yourself and to have others reflect back to you the very things you are pondering. My Empath Tools 101 course offers a powerful solution and meditation to help you empower your energy and your life. Reporting on the current political climate is a responsibility we do not take lightly — and we need your help.DRESS-UP FUN: This classic costume idea is perfect for themed parties, trick-or-treating and costume contests. Athletes each getting a day all about facts on them helps players learn more than what they see on the field. Throughout the pandemic, we have been forced to remain home and interact with our families, and ourselves, in an entirely new way.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. They learned to cooperate and get things done together – it was almost like that three-legged race where you have to cooperate with your team member to get to the finish line. And although the whole experience wasn’t “bicker-free”, they certain worked out their differences more quickly and effectively than when they did when they were not joined together by the shirt. It was also nice to see them working together as a team to get things done rather than fighting over who should do what and getting nothing done.Often we hold onto other people’s energy, especially when we are living in close living or working environments. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Although the “get along” shirt is intended to be a form of punishment, I can’t really say that my boys saw it that way. This is Our Get Along Shirt for Siblings T-shirt Tshirt Tee - our "magic" parenting hack shirt helps to keep your kids from killing each other. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop