Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer 4.14ml Crème Brûlée

Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer 4.14ml Crème Brûlée

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Other than having a good safety profile and being quite gentle to the skin it has some other advantages too. It promised high coverage, easy application etc - exactly what I need for my dark under eye veins to be covered. The reason for this is that salt acts as a fantastic thickener in cleansing formulas created with ionic cleansing agents (aka surfactants) such as Sodium Laureth Sulfate.

Probably that’s why citric acid is usually not used as an exfoliant but more as a helper ingredient in small amounts to adjust the pH of a formulation. This legend it supposed to be a crease-less, soft matte concealer with hyaluronic acid and, of course, full coverage .To conceal imperfections and uneven skin tone: Glide on to Skin and Pat gently with the ring finger. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Overall, I think I would recommend but because it's such a heavy glam concealer for me, I probably won't use it every single day. It swipes on, melts in, builds and blends beautifully into a super-smooth finish that is undetectable on the skin.

I have been testing out the Jouer Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer in an attempt to find something to replace my Shape Tape concealer. The Jouer concealer is much more lightweight so even though you’re getting full coverage, it’s not quite so heavy on the skin. The Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer claims to offer full coverage and contains Hyaluronic Acid (great for providing moisture to your skin!According to famous dermatologist, Leslie Baumann while tocopheryl acetate is more stable and has a longer shelf life, it’s also more poorly absorbed by the skin and may not have the same awesome photoprotective effects as pure Vit E. If (similar to us) you are in the weird habit of reading the label on your shower gel while taking a shower, you might have noticed that sodium chloride is almost always on the ingredient list. Actually the ingredients are pretty similar to pro longwear as is the texture but the coverage is more like shape tape as in fullest of the full. The concealer looks a little more dry that I expected and even though it's a hyaluronic acid infused formula it's not slippery and doesn't move at all.

I wouldn't recommend going in with a super matte powder, because it's just going to make your undereyes very dry at the end of the day.

Not Light Enough I’ll start by saying that I do like this concealer as it does cover my dark circles. As for skincare, it makes the skin silky smooth, creates a subtle gloss and forms a protective barrier (aka occlusive). I would say that this concealer might even work well by itself because it doesn't look cakey and it really covers everything well. Highly recommend if you’re looking to try out a high coverage concealer that is cruelty free and easy to work with!

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Works best with a dense concealer brush when you add just a dab and let is set on it’s own but moisturise your under eyes well as on my dry skin it creases and it shows.Btw, chlorine in swimming pool water depletes this protective coating, so one more reason to reapply your sunscreen after a dip in the pool on holiday. A bit of a sloppy ingredient name as it covers not one but three pigments: red, yellow and black iron oxide. I love to wear dark eyes (liner in my lash line) and with this concealer, I don’t have to worry about it bleeding down! The shade range is terrible, I purchased "lace" expecting a yellow based shade and it oxidized orange/peach on my nc10 skin. The Jouer Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer is one of those products that just don't really have haters.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop