Shark Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NV601UK], Blue/Steel Grey , 33.99 cm x 30.99 cm x 1.16 metres

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Shark Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NV601UK], Blue/Steel Grey , 33.99 cm x 30.99 cm x 1.16 metres

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The dust canister has a 1.6L capacity – which Is the biggest in the range of Shark uprights, only equalled by the AZ950UK/T. When it came to emptying the bin, it was super easy to do. I was really impressed with how clean and fur-free everything was by the time I was done. The only downside is that it’s not a powered tool, and I feel the experience could be more thorough and efficient if it was powered like some competitor brands.

Move from room to room, from stairs to upholstery, from hard floors to carpets. Easily clean ceilings, curtains and hard-to-reach places with Shark’s extended reach. At the touch of a button, simply lift the detachable canister away from the floorhead to create a lightweight, portable vacuum cleaner that can take you anywhere. Enjoy the freedom to vacuum your whole home in total comfort. From stairs to sofas and soft furnishings – you can even reach curtains, ceilings and light fittings with the wand. However, it does help that the hose is quite long at 2.15m. This gives a wider cleaning radius, and also made above floor vacuuming a lot easier, especially for someone who can never quite reach those high-up cobwebs. Complemented with multiple accessories, each carefully designed to save you time and effort, this reliable, versatile upright vacuum gives great results every time. Use the included tools in handheld mode to vacuum sofas, skirtings and car interiors.The filter is the classic foam one we see in pretty much every Shark vacuum cleaner, and it is just as massive and ready to absorb unnatural amounts of dust. Please keep your receipt at all times. Should you need to use your extended guarantee we will need your receipt to verify the information you have supplied to us is correct. The inability to produce a valid receipt may invalidate your guarantee. Experience the freedom of Lift-Away Technology. Exclusively developed by Shark, Lift-Away instantly converts your traditional upright in to a portable vacuum, giving you a deep clean with no loss of suction*. The other benefit of the stretchy hose is that it is much better for trying to reach as many stairs as possible. Cleaning Power How does it work? The detachable pod simply lifts away from the vacuum head at the touch of a button, creating a lightweight, portable unit. Comfortably vacuum stairs, sofas, surfaces and furnishings with the freedom to roam your whole home.

To test how the Shark VN601UK/T was able to cope with pet hair, we took a five-foot strip of carpet and combed actual dog hair into it. Then, we went over it with the upright vacuum cleaner for 20 seconds to see how much it was able to collect. The sponge slides out of the unit and can be washed with water, and the little filter we see underneath that can be washed in the same way. It was really easy to use and handle, but also did well cleaning the carpet on the stairs with the upholstery tool and the pet tool (I will talk about the latter in the next section). The power was great, and it was just a very simple job with no stress. It comes in at 78dB, which is quieter than a lot of vacuum cleaners were before the EU legislation came into effect. It is quite pleasant to use and not too bothersome, especially with the extra padding provided by the filtration system.Lightweight, versatile and easy to manoeuvre, the Shark Lift-Away Upright Vacuum Cleaner brings ease and comfort to your everyday cleaning routine. In powered lift away mode, power is still delivered to the main floorhead for a better and more thorough clean. Our Weight Test Results So, the pet tool was put to the test here. I used it on my dog’s bed as well as the furniture he sleeps on (basically all of it), as well as a few tough spots on my carpet. The results were great. When referencing the capacity in vacuum cleaners this refers to the amount of dirt and dust particles that the canister (dust bag/dust bin) can hold before filling up. Clearly this is a crucial element when thinking about which vacuum cleaner you want to buy as it gives an indication of how long you can clean before you need to empty the canister. We will note that this is an extreme example. However, it is an effective way of showing you just how much this vacuum cleaner is able to remove.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop