Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Cream Makeup Foundation, Honey Beige

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge On Cream Makeup Foundation, Honey Beige

RRP: £7.40
Price: £3.7
£3.7 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Smooth on Flawless Finish with a damp sponge for the ideal finish, or apply it dry for full coverage. Out Of My Color It’s absolutely the best but I don’t understand how you could be out of the color perfect beige! However, I chose Porcelain Beige which is a couple of shades lighter than my previous one and it's perfect! Please look into this Elizabeth Arden because in this day and age to throw away such a beautiful compact each time is totally unacceptable really.

Infused with micronized diamond powder, the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Make Up is a light-reflecting foundation perfect for diffusing the appearance of imperfections, pores, blemishes, scars and dark spots. In my bathroom at the moment are makeup from Clinique and Lancome, but they don't give my skin the same coverage as my Elizabeth Arden. It is my best friend, when I wear it and peoe look at me I know that there's nothing wrong with my makeup. Wearing Elizabeth Arden gives me confidence and peace of mind knowing that when I wear it I can face (pun intended! Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).I am 89 years old and no one believes me when I tell them my age, I have shown my drivers license to prove my age. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

I use the sponge on Flawless Finish and during that thirty plus years I have changed to different shades. Our best-selling foundation is now infused with micronized diamond powder to reflect light, instantly diminish discolorations and fine lines to give you a perfectly even, radiant finish.This moisturising cream formula offers medium to full coverage making it the best foundation for dry skin in the UK that feels comfortable and lasts all day. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Immediately, the look of fine lines, pores, blemishes, scars, and dark spots are diminished making it ideal for mature skin. You can build up the coverage to medium high coverage or with a dampened sponge, get sheer coverage. Our new formula leverages our skincare technology and color expertise to deliver more of everything you’re looking for: radiance-boosting benefits, improved complexion-perfecting ingredients, moisturising, and a natural luminous finish that lasts all day.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Home Cosmetics offers a huge range of fragrance and cosmetics and has over 25 years of combined experience within the industry. Great full-coverage foundation I purchased this foundation based on reviews, as I wanted to have fuller coverage (mostly for on-line meetings via Teams). Plus as the cost of the compact is expensive for someone like me on a pension I don't use it every day, but I'd like to.Reunited with my makeup from the past 😍 I did not not they still made this when I realised I was delighted as wore it years ago and loved it and I was not disappointed absolutely love it, goes on so well colour was perfect.

Anyway it has left me absolutely paranoid about my skin, if somebody looks at me I'm wondering all the time what is wrong with my face? I was sad when the Ceramide Lift and Firm makeup was discontinued, because I had used it for many years. I've tried other foundations from time to time but always come back to FF Sponge On Cream Foundation. Best foundation ever I tried a few other foundations as my Elizabeth Arden rep had left and not replaced but went back to my flawless finish as its the best one out there. Flawless Finish - Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream I have not used this particular makeup yet, however I have used this for many years.Apply Foundation: Use Elizabeth Arden Dual End Foundation Brush to apply Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup for a flawless application and airbrush effect. This lightweight, everyday foundation glides on beautifully, evening out your skintone effortlessly. Top quality makeup and creams Been using this makeup for a no of years and only makeup that does not irritate my psorisis.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop