Healing Through Words

Healing Through Words

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She feels most at home when creating art, performing her poetry onstage, and spending time with family and friends. Dzięki nim lepiej zrozumiałam siebie i swoją wrażliwość, a także zrozumiałam czym jest dla mnie miłość. Z pewnością do nich wrócę po jakimś czasie, ale na ten moment dla mnie najprzyjemniejsze w tym dzienniku jest to, że wszystko mogę wykonywać we własnym tempie. Three hundred pages of mostly lined blank pages interspersed with execises desinged to motivate creativity. Great ideas on how to get started writing but also if just reading it-made you think the answers and was very worth the read.

If you’re looking for a way to practice grounding or a present for your bookworm friend, then look no further. What an experience this book created, it gave me a chance to say a lot of things I wouldn’t have said before.Ten szczególny rodzaj książki, może stanowić również formę pamiętnika, czy dziennika, w którym możemy skryć swoje najgłębiej chowane uczucia czy doświadczenia.

Healing Through Words by Rupi Kaur is a book of guided poetry writing exercises that aims to help the reader explore their emotions and creativity. It eases one into learning more about themself and brings them to feeling better about where they are. and know it is something I will really benefit from, because I loved reading her book milk and honey, but did feel like I had all these feelings after reading her poetry but had nowhere to put them.

Zmusi nas, abyśmy zaczęli rozmyślać nad tematami, które gdzieś w natłoku codziennych spraw, nam umykają, a które są istotne dla nas samych. Jest to pozycja do bólu szczera, która ma sens, tylko wtedy, gdy będziesz gotowa by przekroczyć swoje bariery i przełamać wewnętrzne tabu. I left her show feeling so inspired and when my copy of ‘Healing Through Words’ came in the mail, it was perfect timing.

Most recently in 2022- she released her 4th book ‘Healing Through Words’ which is a journey of guided writing exercises to help the reader explore their creativity. Ten dziennik pomógł mi zrozumieć, że odczuwanie różnych emocji nie jest niczym złym, a przelewanie ich na papier jest stosunkowo proste i nie muszę być artystką z krwi i kości, aby pozwolić sobie na trochę oderwania od rzeczywistości i uwolnienia kreatywności, która gdzieś tam we mnie tkwiła, ale nie byłam pewna jak mogę ją wyzwolić. Polecam każdemu, kto chciałby zacząć prowadzić swój pamiętnik i nauczyć się, jak przelewać własne myśli na papier - ten dziennik na pewno w tym pomoże i ułatwi cały proces. Jest to ciekawa forma pamiętnika, która pozwala nam na wygadanie się przed samym sobą oraz pozwala na uporanie się z kwestiami, które w nas siedzą. Rupi podrzuca wiele przykładów ze swoich tomików, które są bardzo pomocne w trakcie wypełniania i odpowiadania na pytania.

and through what i’ve written so far, i’ve already said a lot of stuff that i would never say to anyone face to face. The book is divided into six sections: Breaking, Healing, Loving, Celebrating, Remembering, and Becoming.

When I pick up a book by Kaur, I expect poetry that rips through my soul and while this included some poetry, this book is more of a book of journal prompts and self-help trauma healing. They serve as a visual testament to the durability and excellent condition in which the book arrived and has been maintained throughout my ownership. Having owned the hardcover version of this book for over four months now, I am impressed with its enduring condition.Nie jest to książka na raz, ponieważ wypełnienie jej na takim poziomie, aby wszystko dokładanie przemyśleć może zająć trochę czasu. It offers a variety of exercises that suit different styles and preferences of writing, such as free verse, haiku, sonnet, acrostic, etc.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop