Born, Darkly: Volume 1 (Darkly, Madly Duet)

£5.995
FREE Shipping

RRP: £11.99
Price: £5.995
£5.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As she unravels the traps, her sanity tested with each game, she's forced to acknowledge the true evil in the world around her. and Grayson Pierce Sullivan (inmate number six, one, four) a convicted killer (the Angel of Maine) that London is psych analysing his disturbed clinical behaviours. Like an old cassette tape being recorded over and over, my memories now play back a garbled distorted song.

Eppure io mi sono innamorata di lui, di come si prende gioco di London, di come cerca di farle capire che loro sono uguali, che hanno gli stessi traumi e gli stessi segreti nascosti, lui la smaschera e lei, anche se non vorrebbe, si innamora perdutamente di questo assassino, perchè non può farne a meno, alla fine sentirà che gli appartiene. and for some reason his therapist who was trying to prevent his death penalty -which she did the opposite- falls in love with him🤨🤨 obviously it's fiction but there's no way a doctor could be this unethical? London’s waited for a chance like this to fall into her lap, to delve deep into the mind of Grayson. Their story is not an easy story to read, it’s dark, gritty, and sick but like a train wreck you can’t help but look at the destruction left behind, I feel like I’ve been put through the wringer, my mind is a jumbled mess for loving this as much as I did. There is barely any romance in there but the fact this doesn't affect the story one bit is just commendable.

Man was running laps around my brain and I was just left staring at him while he caused chaos up there. I was in college waiting for a seminar to begin when I started this book, and I literally had to walk out because it was either that or put the book down, and I couldn’t put this book down goddammit! As she unravels the traps, her sanity tested with each game, she’s forced to acknowledge the true evil in the world around her. In his therapy sessions with London we catch glimpses of his ingenuity and sometimes beneath his cold, hard veneer you could peek just a hint of vulnerability. The characters are fucked up, the story is fucked up, the romance is fucked up, even the writing is fucked up - in a beautiful way because I loved it - overall everything is fucked up.

These sessions promptly turn into a game for Grayson where instead of being analyzed by London he starts dissecting her. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Being the first book I’m reading by Wolfe, I wasn’t sure what to think about her, because I think she hasn’t been big among my circle of readers, and plus I avoided reading the reviews as well, so I was very blind. I just fell for a serial killer, but also because said murderer is wayyyyyyyy too fucking smart for me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop