Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Journey into the Heart: A Tale of Pioneering Doctors and Their Race to Transform Cardiovascular Medicine Hardcover. It is during the infinitely small units of time in the periodic phase when consciousness comes to rest that all sorts of incredible events (can) occur. Turns out, the two are not incompatible at all, but simply require that one expands his mind to form a new theory that encompasses all of these different findings. Despite not having a university degree, [3] Bentov joined the Israeli Science Corps, which David Ben-Gurion incorporated into the Israeli Defense Forces one month before Israel declared statehood in 1948. Rather than getting ourselves involved in the controversy over the possibilities of telepathy, or whether one can function out of this body or not, I will try to demonstrate the underlying mechanisms and explain how these things might work.

He does so with great clarity, slashing through theory of relativity, big bang theory and quantum mechanics, presenting it to the reader in a coherent manner. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Here the principal guide for judging the material presented is one’s intuition or subjective experience. I can think of at least 4 different models of consciousness rooted in materialist understanding of the world which make less sense to me than Bentov's approach (see Rupert Sheldrake, 2012, Science Delusion).Bentov was killed on May 25, 1979, as a passenger aboard American Airlines Flight 191 that crashed shortly after takeoff from O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. Taking my Cross, my daily life encountered the consequences of the dark energies that I have previously investigated through a number of illnesses and synchronicity and thus began to try to „clean‟ these systems by introducing the Key for their understanding, THE CROSS. Stanislav Grof In his exciting and original view of the universe, Itzhak Bentov has provided a new perspective on human consciousness and its limitless possibilities.

Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness

This book might be hard to take serious for people with fundamental materialist philosophic backgrounds. When I was a young lad of fifteen, I upon the advice of a friend got this book from the library, I read the book and was blown away by the concepts presented within. IMO, the best and possibly only good part of this book is his story of how a large rock or cliff face or whatever it is begins to become sentient and a protector, about half-way into the book.I am reminded of words spoken by the very famous Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the Indian Guru of the 60's who taught the Beatles to meditate. Note* The word ‘’Knowledge’’ in the title will not be elaborated as an epistemological property of a philosophy presented in this book.

Stalking the Wild Pendulum | Book by Itzhak Bentov | Official Stalking the Wild Pendulum | Book by Itzhak Bentov | Official

He gives us a provocative picture of ourselves in an expanded, conscious, holistic universe, showing us that: Our bodies mirror the universe, down to the working of each cell. He had a lifelong interest in meditation to describe quantum physics and the advanced states of higher awareness in ways easily grasped by readers. Although the esoteric teaching, following the external religious trends emphasized during the first two transmissions the solar focus of consciousness, the underlying spiritual centre was hinted but not identified. These dualities are levels of awareness and are based on how we direct our energies using two channels of energy, the descent energy channel which emphasizes materialization, and the second is ascent channel which emphasizes bringing awareness of energy.People trying this stuff should be aware of Taoist meditation practices (in particular a proper grounding and the Microcosmic orbit meditation) that deal with this kind of adverse effects (see, e. Overall an engaging read, and it baffles me that i didn't come across this work much sooner, since i've been looking into this topic for many years already at this point. He had a chemistry lab, he had an electronics lab, he had a miller so he could mill and shape steel or wood or plastic, he had an extruder so he could work with polymers. The book guides the reader through basics of contemporary (1980s) physics using a well-written and easily understandable language, touching topics like the human sensory input receptors, the composition and behavior of solid matter under extreme magnification and later slides into the, ahem, more provocative areas, drawing on the basics of the string theory, consciousness as a property of mass and so on. We understand that not everyone can donate right now, but if you can afford to contribute, we promise it will be put to good use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop