Posted 12 Oct 2012, 5:04 p.m.

Gezzus, James, 829 posts, just noticed! At a guess what percentage of them are complaining about the low quality of any given thread, would you say?

You can do the K! You can.
(Especially if I troll you by making outrageous statements that you'll attack)
such as:

All American bands suck!

James

damn, casper just overtook him! and with 31% of all the posts between them that means vitually every third post is made by either james or casper! duno if thats impressive or just really sad

its dedicated, leave it at that!

Cue Slogan (in cheesey American voice-over): [color=darkred:3tw8gakx]James and Casp, creating 31% of the posts just for your reading pleasure. They work harder so you can read more.

Maybe we could market them as a service to other forums (forumi?) to increase their talk through-put?

p.s. i've over-taken Charles in the post count now - i need a holiday.

And im a forum junkie. my work here is done

Acceptance Speech - 'I put it down to sheer boredom and the fact that I can't afford to keep visiting Moz all the time as he is the only person within 50 miles from Warwick!'

hmm I feel I must apologise for the narrow minded nature of this thread, it smells, infact with all the gender bending that goes on in the music industry I feel it impossible to create a truly all ranging poll of this natuse especially considering the massive range of musical interests displayed by the one great soc (the band-soc.) =Message ends=

wow....I feel so small!

Although not as over-shadowed as the origonal thread!

The Prince of Gloom: You're not getting mixed up with the James Taylor quartet are you? They're funk/reggae, and not to be confused with a totally different James Taylor who is a serious folk/country acoustic guitar legend. Both James Taylors are damn cool though.

Nope, I'm sure it's the folk/country James Taylor, he of Sweet Potato Pie fame, he does have some elements of ska/reggae but mainly in the rhythms of the guitar rather than the overall mood of the song.