Premium Footmuff/Cosy Toes Compatible with Joie Litetrax - Dolphin Grey

Premium Footmuff/Cosy Toes Compatible with Joie Litetrax - Dolphin Grey

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Of course, this isn't as plush as the other footmuffs we tested, as it's simply providing a shell for your pushchair. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. When the opportunity arose to review a Joie Pushchair (pronounced Joy, yes I pronounced it incorrectly too! Another highlight has to be the built-in slimline fold-over hood feature, which you can hook over the top of the seat.It has additional padding which makes it deeply padded to offer more warmth making them the perfect choice for the evening walks. It’s no secret that I’m a HUGE babywearing advocate, and use this method of transportation whenever out and about with my 13 month old Son. There's also a splash-proof fabric at the bottom, which is useful if your little one jumps back in with damp or muddy feet. The water-resistant outer material has been crafted from 100 per cent Global Recycled Standard certified polyester, while the fleece lining and adequate filling kept our little tester toasty. It has a mesh window – Knowing I can still see my Son with the Canopy down to protect him from the elements is a MAJOR plus for me and one of the reasons that swayed me to choose this particular pushchair to review with Eco.

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Kayleigh White: "What I liked most about the pushchair was how easy it was to fold up and down, and how compact it was for storage. We aim to process refunds within 14 days of receipt of the goods, although it is often quicker than this. spring/autumn weather cotton universal stroller carrycot cosy toes footmuff pram sleeping bag accessories,MORE FABRICS AVAILABLE! If you are not personally available to accept collection of the products you may appoint a representative to do so on your behalf.For insurance purposes, the public are prohibited on site where distribution takes place for health and safety reasons. We currently have a few different products and will be looking to purchase other items in the future.

At BabyBabyOnline, we understand that from time to time, you may purchase a product that doesn’t quite fit your requirements. It's easy to install and fits all joie pushchairs and strollers, so you can be sure your child will be nice and toasty on even the coldest days. You can easily strip off the top layer and use it as a pram liner, but naturally there’s less of the pretty print to look at. We like that you can also wrap the footmuff over the bumper bar by using the poppers to the side, although these were a little fiddlier than the other footmuffs in this round-up. The footmuff can be put in the washing machine at 30 degrees - on the delicate cycle - but then please air dry!Water repellent and machine washable, all materials here are certified by Oeko-tex class 1, containing minimal amounts of chemicals. A mottled gray (Gray Flannel) or a mottled black (Coal) is combined with the cream-white inner lining.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop