Epson EcoTank C11CJ67417 multifunctional Inkjet A4 5760 x 1440 DPI 33 ppm Wi-Fi

Epson EcoTank C11CJ67417 multifunctional Inkjet A4 5760 x 1440 DPI 33 ppm Wi-Fi

RRP: £209.99
Price: £104.995
£104.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We have over ten years experience in sublimation printing, so if you're having any problem, we've probably had experience of it ourselves and will be able to help you out. Miete24 guarantees expected functionality according to the respective state of the art of the respective device type, in accordance with the following conditions. Support for purchases before this date will still be offered, but updates made to your system after 11/11/2020 will not be covered in our technical support.

The service promise is fulfilled, at Miete24's discretion, by free repair or free replacement of the device or components (wear parts and consumables are excluded from the service promise). I am sure these three are about equal for photo printing, but I don't have them so I can't really say much more about them.The following conditions apply to rental products supplied and operated in the Federal Republic of Germany by Miete24 P4Y GmbH (hereinafter referred to as Miete24). In addition, the liability of Miete24 and its vicarious agents shall be excluded - irrespective of the legal grounds - unless intentional or grossly negligent acts or via a violation of essential obligations (cardinal obligations). Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium without specific written permission is prohibited.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Sublinova Smart ink is designed to allow users to heat transfer images onto most synthetic materials. However if you are unhappy with something, simply speak to an advisor about any product related issue through our superb online chat.These include materials such as polyester, ceramic mugs, spandex, nylon, sublimation plates / slates, and a plethora of other sublimates. For me, the portal is a great help to find the right printer, the associated consumables, and support in case of problems. An Epson ET-2815 ICC profile tells your computer which colours your printer is capable of producing, and how to produce them. We have many years experience in sublimation printing, so if you're having any problem, we've probably had experience of it ourselves and will be able to help you out. One set of inks prints up to 4,500 pages in black and 7,500 pages in colour* Just add paper for low intervention printing!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop