Tefal Steam Iron, Express Steam, 2600 watts, Blue and Grey, FV2882, 0.27L

Tefal Steam Iron, Express Steam, 2600 watts, Blue and Grey, FV2882, 0.27L

RRP: £49.99
Price: £24.995
£24.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is not only to avoid overheating of the iron or the surface on which it is placed but also to ensure that no-one gets burned. If safety is one of your main concerns, choose an iron that has an automatic cut-off function. Your iron has an intelligent system (a moving sensor) which temporarily stops steam being released when the iron is not moving, even when it is placed horizontally. This function eliminates wasted steam while you are handling the clothes. The “supersteam” or "turbo" function is not working. What should I do? There is not enough water in the tank. Fill it up with the quantity indicated in the instructions for use and push spray button several times to fill the system complete. Why does the indicator light keep going on and off? You are filling the tank with the "Dry/Steam" control set to Steam – it needs to be in the "Dry" position. Regularly clean the soleplate with a damp, non metallic washing up pad. For easier, non-corrosive cleaning of your iron's soleplate, use a damp sponge on the soleplate while it is still warm.

You have used a starch type product on your laundry (Always spray to the reverse side of the fabric to be ironed and clean your iron afterwards). Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease. The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through. The soleplate of my iron is giving off a yellowish colour that is staining my clothes. Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance? The internal parts may make metallic noises with the change in temperature. There is nothing wrong with it. What should I do if my appliance is not working?Not all of the steam holes release steam, the smaller holes on the soleplate that look like they might be steam holes are actually designed to assist soleplate glide ability. Why isn't the spray function on my iron working? Note: Never use the vertical steam function on an item being worn by anyone. Can I use my steam iron for Dry Ironing? You are not using the right type of water (Refer to the FAQ "What water should I use for ironing?").

Do not use your appliance. To avoid any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre. Various topics How do I prevent brown spots from the iron appearing on the clothing? There is not enough water in the tank. Fill it up with the quantity indicated in the instructions for use and push spray button several times to fill the system complete. The indicator light keeps going on and off. Gently shake your iron to reactivate it, the lights should start to flash and then the product should start to heat up. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. Self-cleaning: heat the iron, unplug it, remove the anti-calc valve and spray the iron over the sink.

For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned.

The selected temperature is too low and does not allow steam to be produced: set the thermostat to the steam zone (between 2 dots and MAX).Use steam only when the iron is hot (the light must be off). What is the vertical steam function used for? How do I use it? Yes and you do not need to fill the tank with water. Set the variable steam control to Dry and set the temperature to suit the type of material (care points •, ••, •••). Your iron has a built-in thermostat controlling the temperature very precisely over the entire surface of the soleplate. The thermostat dial contains international markers with dots corresponding to three ironing temperatures. At the end of your ironing session, we would suggest that once your iron has cooled down, you should wipe over the soleplate and around the steam holes to remove any burned fibers that may have started collecting around the steam holes. What should I do if my iron has not been used for a long time?

Remove the anti-scale valve (or set the control to self-clean/autoclean depending on the model). Steam, water and scale deposits will leave the steam chamber through the steam holes and the iron will be clean. Shiny marks can appear on some fabrics, especially on dark coloured fabrics. We would advise ironing dark clothes inside out and using the correct temperature. No, you must always unplug the iron before filling it. How can I avoid scratching the soleplate of my iron?

Returning your item

Or, you have over-filled your iron – do not go beyond the "MAX" level on the tank. The iron doesn't glide very easily. Never clean your iron's soleplate with abrasive or metallic pads. How can I avoid shiny marks on fabric? The selected temperature is too low to use this function: set the thermostat to the zone between 3 dots and MAX. The "supersteam" or "turbo" function should not be used intensively – wait a few seconds between pressing the button. Why does my iron release steam once the tank is filled? Important: The iron takes longer to cool down than to heat up. We recommend that you start with fabrics to be ironed at a low temperature. Which water should I use?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop