Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer 30ml - Revitalize Tired, Faded, Discoloured Car and Vehicle Trim - Premium Weather Protection, UV Resistant, Leaves No Unattractive Gloss - 2 Year Durability

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer 30ml - Revitalize Tired, Faded, Discoloured Car and Vehicle Trim - Premium Weather Protection, UV Resistant, Leaves No Unattractive Gloss - 2 Year Durability

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Gtechniq C4 is not just your regular trim coating, it will bond to your trim restoring it to like new condition with ease! Most trim restorers or protectants are shiny coatings that sit on top of the plastic and they only provide temporary shine and color restoration. C4 actually swaps part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car’s trim! This allows the C4 to keep your trim looking brand new for up to two years! Use C4 on trim, weather stripping, plastic mirrors, battery covers, hoses, etc. If you are looking to restore your trim to like new condition grab a bottle of the C4 Permanent Trim Restorer today! C4 Permanent Trim Restorer from Gtechniq helps to revive the external trim on car to an 'as new' condition without altering gloss level. Strong UV absorption filter and chemical bond ensures maximum durability with a single application and typically helps to maintain a flawless finish for up to two years. For best results clean trim with a neat solution of W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner, and if required use a medium-stiff brush Ensure that the surface to be coated is entirely free from fats/oils or previously applied products – for this clean trim vigorously with a 1:10 dilution of Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner The unfortunate reality is that plastic restorers are not permanent fixes. They will fade over time and will degrade fast in rainy environments. You can slow this process down by using a plastic sealant or protectant.

Before starting ensure you have enough product for all intended trim surfaces. E.g For a Mini (30ml) you will require more product compared to a Golf (15ml)

The subject of this detailing video is a classic Porsche Boxster and pretty much all of the trim in question was in desperate need of some refurbishment. Wing mirror surrounds, window trim, engine bay, wipers etc all providing the perfect opportunity to showcase exactly why Gtechniq C4 is quite the step up from most trim restoration products. Gtechniq C4 – Unrivalled Durability I do know how long other products last, though. I have settled on Autobright TNT Treatment as my preferred plastics enhancer and apply that every couple of weeks. I don't see a lot better from any other product and find that product so easy to use that it is almost a pleasure. You know what I'm saying. Obviously, I won't be using it any more on areas that have C4.

A small volume of C4 needs to be applied to the included applicator pads and massaged into the trim work. After doing so any residue should be buffed off using a short pile microfibre cloth. This will help to level the coating on the trim so that the coverage is as even as possible. Only a small volume of the coating is needed to cover the area. This is the case that less is more. After this, it’s just the case of letting the product dry and cure. It really is a simple, straight forward product to apply to the trim. Results Suitable for use on the trim found on bumpers, windows, wing mirrors, doors, mud-flaps, engine bays etc After the car and the trim has been washed with a shampoo that does not contain any waxes or forms of protection and dried, the trim then needs to be prepared before applying C4. This can be done by using an all purpose cleaner. When I was applying C4, I opted to use Gtechniq W2. This is recommended by Gtechniq as the cleaner of choice. Given that this is recommended by Gtechniq, I thought it was the best way to apply the C4.

About Us

Soak the pad with several drops of product. Use the AP1 Lint-free Applicator supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim. C4 uses a covalent or chemical bond to actually become an extension of the plastic molecule it's protecting. Expensive for what it is and does not come with enough application pads as stated in above review. Also spoke to G Techniq for advice on how much I would need for the entire interior of an Audi A3... guess what? I ran out. Now I have a brand spanking new looking interior but a driver side door that looks aged. Unlike many trim products on the market, C4 is exceptionally thin (circa 30 nanometers) optically clear film – this means it will not add an unattractive gloss finish to the surface. Instead, it restores all, but the most faded trim to an ‘as new’ condition. It is ideal for new trim, helping to prevent fading.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop