Razer Mamba Wireless - Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse with True 16,000 DPI 5G Optical Sensor, 50 Hour Battery Life, Powered By Razer Chroma

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Razer Mamba Wireless - Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse with True 16,000 DPI 5G Optical Sensor, 50 Hour Battery Life, Powered By Razer Chroma

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The “New” price refers to the current Featured Offer price for a NEW version of the item. You may see this displayed as a strike-through price for used offers. When pressed the sides of the mouse show no flex or creaks, no rattles when shaken and no issues with consistently in a pressurized gaming situation. Snakes on your plane: High lift-off distance; battery life is meh; battery is non-replaceable, slow to charge; butt-heavy; pricey. He's been reviewing gaming peripherals for almost a decade and has reviewed hundreds of mice, keyboards, controllers and other gaming peripherals. Underneath, you’ll find 3 feet that do a good job of keeping the Mamba wireless gliding well. I haven’t had any issues or concerns with the feet of the Mamba Wireless.

Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor

The buttons are serviceable, I have no issues with hammering down on the buttons to rapid fire in Apex Legends or APM spam in Dota but if buttons are higher in priority for you, then I’d suggest you look elsewhere.Thanks for asking. Unfortunately, we don't have an indicator in Razer Synapse showing the battery percentage. And yes, you need to put a timer while charging the mouse. Please take note of the following: a. The mouse scroll wheel will blink in red twice in a repeated interval when the battery power is less than 5%. So how does the Razer Mamba Wireless stand out? Ditching the wire immediately differentiates it from the Razer DeathAdder V2, Razer Basilisk V2 and Razer Viper. But unlike the Basilisk X HyperSpeed, another wireless Razer mouse, the Mamba Wireless does support a wired connection. In a much appreciated move, it also nixes the need for a AA battery by offering a rechargeable power source. Can the Mamba Wireless be charged in the same wall chargers I use to charge my phones, bluetooth speakers, etc or must I only use a computer or laptop to charge it?

Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor

The side buttons on the Mamba are a little softer than some of the other mice we’ve tested but it’s not as major of an issue on side buttons. The buttons are distinct and easy to locate in the middle of a fire fight and I’ve had no issues using them. Features & Software With how poor my experience with Razer mice was, I'm just baffled with how well they score on Tom's...Whether you want to build your own home theater or just learn more about TVs, displays, projectors, and more, we've got you covered. In general, the Mamba Wireless’ performance is on par with other Razer mice. But offering similar performance in a less comfortable design doesn't work in the mouse's favor. Features and Software on Razer Mamba Wireless I still use and adore it to this day and I’ve tried a lot of the latest models and I still like this mouse. If you have large hands, are right handed, and want a somewhat basic mouse with the best sensor (I think it might still be Razers best) and two more programmable buttons than a generic basic mouse, then give it a try. It’s under 100g which, although not as light as a Glorious Model O, it’s still lighter than most none-perforated mice (mice with holes all over it to save material weight). But first, let's run down the specs. Razer equipped the Mamba Wireless with its proprietary 5G Advanced Optical Sensor that supports up to 16,000 CPI with 450 IPS and 50G acceleration.

Wireless, Wired, USB-C and Ergonomic - Razer Gaming Mice: Wireless, Wired, USB-C and Ergonomic - Razer

Driven by data, run by a passionate team of engineers, testers, technical writers, developers, and more. Snakes on a Plane: Great wireless performance; excellent sensor; attractive design; tunable button pressure; fantastic build quality; very comfortable. The Razer Mamba Wireless includes a flawless Razer 5G sensor which is actually a Pixart PMW3389, you can expect all the same flawless performance, no jitter, no spin outs, no acceleration or prediction and a low lift off distance.This was previously Razers top tier mouse. Featuring top of the line everything from sensor to lighting, to being wireless, to having its own stand. The Mamba is what started the trends and was the pinnacle that other mice tried to replicate.

Razer Support Hardware Drivers - Official Razer Support

On the wireless front, the mouse relies on a 2.4-GHz dongle connection. Razer claims that its proprietary Adaptive Frequency Technology gives the Mamba Wireless "stability that's as reliable as a wired connection." After a couple of days use, I didn't suffer any dropouts missed inputs that I could attribute to the mouse. You'll also need to make sure that there are no lingering Razer folders, which may mess up a new install with a faulty configuration. Compare the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro with the rest of its family and find the one that suits youbest. The Mamba Wireless's RGB lighting is manageable using Razer Chroma, which supports up to 16.8 million colors in two zones -- one beneath the scroll wheel and one in the Razer logo on the palm rest. You can get those LEDs to stay in sync with other Razer peripherals that also support Chroma. With 16.8 million colors, countless patterns, dynamic in-game lighting effects—experience full RGB customization and deeper immersion with the world’s largest lighting ecosystem for gaming devices. Supporting a growing list of thousands of devices and hundreds of games & applications, take it to the next level with advanced features such as Chroma Studio, Visualizer, Connect andWorkshop.Die Konfiguration der Maus erfolgt über die benutzerfreundliche Razer Synapse-Software. Hier können Sie nicht nur die Tastenbelegung anpassen, sondern auch die Beleuchtung, bis zu fünf dpi-Stufen und die Abtastrate nach Ihren Vorlieben einstellen. Darüber hinaus können Sie eigene Profile erstellen und die Maus auf Ihr Mauspad kalibrieren. Die Software bietet eine Vielzahl von voreingestellten Optionen für Razer-Mauspads und ermöglicht sogar die Anpassung des Lift-off-Bereichs. Expand Mice and other pointing devices and uninstall all HID-compliant mouse and Razer-based entries. According to Razer, the Mamba Wireless also supports “basic input” with the Xbox One (no word on the next-gen Xbox Series X yet). Battery Life of Razer Mamba Wireless But as someone who had a Deathadder that finally bit the dust and wanted an upgrade, after testing out every mouse there was, my choice came down to either the Razer Viper or this Mamba, and the Mamba just felt perfect for my large hands. Thumb buttons were perfect, shape was perfect, and even the side grips were placed so much better than my Death Adder. Car Parts and Accessories, Bike Parts and Accessories, Helmets and other Protective Gear, Vehicle Electronics 30 Days Returnable

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop