Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life

£5.495
FREE Shipping

Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

All young people have unique talents and interests. In his moving poem, Malcolm London argues that education has to connect with the real lives of young people and not stifle their hopes and dreams. This is one of the themes of my own new book, Finding Your Element: How to Discover Your Talents and Passions and Transform Your Life.

Finding Your Element : How to Discover Your Talents and Finding Your Element : How to Discover Your Talents and

Look for them. It is your duty to find them, because you’ll be happy to meet them. And because, hopefully, they will be thrilled to meet you as well.Furthermore, since they affect each other regularly, things change, and they change fast. Your job is to learn to improvise better, to generate enough energy, and create enough experiences to nudge the process in your direction. The New York Times bestselling author of The Element gives readers an inspirational and practical guide to self-improvement, happiness, creativity, and personal transformation

What Is My Element? - The Four Elements: Fire, Earth, Air, Water What Is My Element? - The Four Elements: Fire, Earth, Air, Water

The author confirms that you have already got your element, but you have to find it. Some key recommendations to find your element; Sir Ken Robinson’s TED talk video and groundbreaking book, The Element, introduced readers to a new concept of self-fulfillment through the convergence of natural talents and personal passions. The Element has inspired readers all over the world and has created for Robinson an intensely devoted following. Now comes the long-awaited companion, the practical guide that helps people find their own Element. Among the questions that this new book answers are:In my own personal circumstance, I know what I am passionate about and I have a plan to pursue it, but I still have a couple of years until I expect to make the transition. I liked the anecdotes and the reflections of others as they pursued their own Element, but I was a bit surprised that many of the quotes that I copied down to include in my review were from others. Teaching is an art form. Great teachers know they have to cultivate curiosity, passion and creativity in their students. Ramsey Mussallam is a high school chemistry teacher, who shows how achievement soars when teachers fire the imaginations of their students with a true spirit of inquiry. Unlike them, you can be almost anything you want. You might be working as a teacher, but why shouldn’t you be able to be an artist in your free time? Whatif you wish to give up your job and start learning web design – who can stop you? In this book he helps you focus on "the element' where the things you are good and what you love to do come into clear view. There are some steps to follow to help you form your talents into focus. I wish there had been more of these. He gets you started in the direction you need to go it's up to you to keep the momentum.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop