La Yuqawam Jasmine Wisp by Rasasi

La Yuqawam Jasmine Wisp by Rasasi

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I urge you to post whatever it is that you would like in regards to perfume, body sprays and any other kind of scents. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. It’s a sweet, cloying to most, deep, jasmine vanilla that by light floral fruity wearers, might think is masculine.

RasasiI's experts strive to identify new market trends to create fragrances that matches the wearer’s personality. The comparison with Kirke from Tiziana Terenzi is correct, but i find this one a bit softer while Kirke is screaming out loud. I do appear to go noseblind to this after a few hours, as evidenced by compliments by others even when I thought it had long worn off. Tiziana Terenzi Gold Kirke perfume extract offers a sensual aroma that will transport you to mesmerizing oriental gardens where flowers are king. I think to create a gourmand that blooms in the heat, one really has to look to middle eastern parfumery, which is exactly the case here.From what I understand there are no oudh notes but I think coumarin might have a wee hand in that and give an 'oudh' like wink into the mix? Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

It helps cut through the syrupy sweetness and give it a more “mature” feel, that so many sweet, fruity fragrances seem to lack. The increasingly well-known brand, which operates all over the world, has gained an outstanding reputation pertaining to it's consistent quality, luxury, and elegance of its products. I don't really like it by itself but TRUST ME layer it with Soleil Blanc from Tom Ford for long-lasting strong coconut scent or any super sweet candy scent and you will be amazed !It's too bad, because aside from that the rest of the scent is charming, and would be a great spring-summer tropical fruity scent. The accentuated note of amber with strawberry imparts it an irresistible young, vivacious and feisty signature while the sweetness of Anjou infused with overwhelming floral scent of the Starkrimson pear gives it a sensuous appeal.

Oud body lotion is a skin moisturizer that contains the scent of oud oil, derived from the resin of the Aquilaria tree. edited** I've been wearing this every day since I first wrote this review and I have changed my mind. The fruits in Jasmine whisp are sweeter and strong and Cosmic is lighter and airer and is supposed to be a dupe for BR540.It should be a "better variant" to JPG's "La Belle", however, I do not find that these two fragrances drive the same track. i’ve also heard so many great things about this fragrance so i am also excited i will update this once i receive it with my first impressions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop