Sistema Microwave Breakfast Bowl | Round Microwave Container with Lid & Steam Release Vent | 850 ml | BPA-Free | Red | 1 Count

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Sistema Microwave Breakfast Bowl | Round Microwave Container with Lid & Steam Release Vent | 850 ml | BPA-Free | Red | 1 Count

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Allow the container to rest for a few minutes at room temperature or run under warm water before opening or microwaving.

Each piece is made from tough, non-stick material, and they can go straight in the dishwasher for easy clean-up when you’re done.

I often, microwave 2 mins, then in smaller times, always watching the bowl to make sure its not going to come over the top. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). You could also add ground almonds to thicken it and give it a nutrition boost, or even some chia or flax seeds. Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.

Porridge is a great way to start the day because oats are a complex carbohydrate, which provide slow-releasing energy throughout the morning and keep you going until lunch. Says it gets hotter faster and will overflow if you you microwave it according to package direction for your oats. Maybe it would be okay microwaving sweetcorn or other solid foods for every day cooking but not for porridge or anything else with liquid I would say. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

This microwave bowl features a lid with a steam release vent for splatter-free heating and cool-to-the-touch, easy-lift tabs. Mix the porridge oats, milk or water and a pinch of salt in a large microwaveproof bowl, then microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring halfway through. I usually top my porridge with chopped banana and chia seeds, but you can use any fruits, nuts or seeds that you like. We’re obliged by EU General Data Protection Regulation to let you know about this right; we don’t actually intend to misuse your data. If you are making it with water, then this will lower the fat and sugar, but also lower the protein.

I tried to make a pot of porridge in this container all the liquid came out of the vent all over the microwave. Dairy-free Milk You can use whatever kind of plant milk you like for porridge - I usually use oat, but nut milks or soya are ideal too.A dedicated microwave range, Good2Heat is an affordable, well-made selection of containers, bowls and ‘pans’ for cooking, baking and reheating meals in your microwave.

I prefer to use rolled oats for my porridge, but you can use any type of oats - it's really down to personal preference.And, as it clips inside the lid, it won’t disappear into your lunch or get lost along the way while you’re transporting it to work.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop