Strict Leather Padded Leather Locking Posture Collar

Strict Leather Padded Leather Locking Posture Collar

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now that is sayd, I must say that this is one of the best "Collar" storys I ever read - Enjoy it. And let me know if you also like it? White blouse for women, White shirt women, High collar blouse, Women button down shirt, White button up shirt, Christmas Gift for Women Leave your collar on at all times, except when cleaning it or as directed by your healthcare provider. It’s important to wash your collar daily to prevent bacteria growth. Not cleaning your collar frequently can lead to skin irritation if bacteria is allowed to grow. Bed tethers,Set of 4, 2 pairs, 4 post adjustable straps Adjustable restraints Faux leather, Mature, Leather BDSM straps

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The Enfettered Padded Leather POSTURE COLLAR – with the Enfettered magic touch of luxury. The COLLAR itself is made of first grade English Bridle Butt, luxury padding, covered in first grade English Nappa Lambskin, handmade in house by our very own Leather worker.Diamond Pattern Bondage Set With Metal Spreader Bar, Bondage Toys, BDSM, Gag, Blindfold, Sex Toys, Whip, BDSM Collar, Handcuffs, Restraints Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. Sundstrøm, T, et al. (2014). Prehospital use of cervical collars in trauma patients: A critical review.

Choker - Hand made Spiked gothic leather choker - Baphomet Choker - Metal Choker - Goth Choker - Gothic Choker - Darkwave - Satanic Choker Avoid lifting or carrying anything heavy. Also avoid strenuous activity, like running, or other high-impact movement. Harness in Red * Rope bondage set BDSM * Rope bondage set handmade * Strings submissive lingerie * Self-Tie Harness full body. The collar itself is made of first grade English Bridle Butt, luxury padding, covered in first grade English Nappa Lambskin, handmade in house by our very own Leather worker.

Site Customisation

The weight and heft of it just add an extra feeling of both safety and confinement that I never felt before. Bondage body harness restraints, Leather BDSM harness lingerie, Submissive Clothing, harness, BDSM restraint

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop