Nintendo Super Mario Deluxe Playset - Bowser Ship - Includes 5 Figures 6.5 cm & 4 Accessories

£29.995
FREE Shipping

Nintendo Super Mario Deluxe Playset - Bowser Ship - Includes 5 Figures 6.5 cm & 4 Accessories

RRP: £59.99
Price: £29.995
£29.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This playset beautifully captures the essence of the iconic airship adventures from the classic Mario games.

The Deluxe Bowser's Airship is a propeller driven fortress created to bring your Super Mario playset dreams to life. You can move the lift up and down, spin the fireballs, open the bottom of the cage, and defeat Bowser by triggering the trap door to drop him into the lava below! Includes bonus accessories: the coins, star and question mark pad provide plenty of action just like in the original game! In conclusion, the Super Mario Deluxe Bowser's Air Ship Playset is a must-have for any Mario fan's collection. Wish it came with Bowser (got it separately) Could be sturdier but she is quite gentle with toys so that's fine.

Heck even I was down on the floor playing with my son having that nostalgic feeling of my days of having fun playing Mario. uk/Toys-Baby-Child/Toys-Games/Vehicles-Action-Toys/Nintendo-Deluxe-Bowers-Airship-with-5-Bonus-Figures-3-Years/p/2341373" on this server. Ideal as a gift: this premium play set is the ideal gift for a birthday, Christmas or even for a certificate edition.

As a long-time Mario enthusiast, I appreciate how this set pays homage to the classic games that have become a cornerstone of gaming history. While many children may enjoy products at different stages of their development, this rating is our suggestion for an age range which will best enjoy the product. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, DREAMZzz, NINJAGO, VIDIYO and MINDSTORMS are trademarks of the LEGO Group.Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox.

I wanted to build a bigger pirate ship from the Bowser's Airship 71391 the moment it was announced, other expenses occurred and that was put on the back burner. I am still working on the different arrangements of the sails and decks, I think the hull, forecastle and aftcastle is pretty much done. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Kudos to the designers for bringing a piece of the Mushroom Kingdom to life in such a delightful and well-crafted manner!The durability of the materials used ensures that it can withstand hours of imaginative play without losing its charm. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. This is so well made and colorful, creative, and really gets their brains working by creating stories with these toys.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop