Fox's Socks (Tales From Acorn Wood)

Fox's Socks (Tales From Acorn Wood)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We work separately - he’s in London and I’m in Glasgow - but he sends me letters with lovely funny pictures on the envelopes. I'm not going to give this a star rating, as I don't really know how to translate this into numerical form. Best known for her collaborations with Axel Scheffler, each of these vivid rhyming stories is a triumph of imagination.

Please note these are estimated transit times and are based on deliveries between major gateway cities. Julia Donaldson is author of many of today’s best-loved picture books including The Gruffalo and Stick Man. Without wanting to give it away, the manner in which Fox focuses on finding his socks but conveniently finds everything else he needs to wear along the way is so much more interesting than if he were to say at the start of the story: "Right, I need a vest, a shirt, a hat, a bow tie and both my socks.It's interesting book that teaches kids about different clothing, also it's a lift a flap book which is good for toddlers. We use Google Analytics to see what pages are most visited, and where in the world visitors are visiting from.

It doesn't affect the fun, and it does amp up the suspense that little bit more, like finding out whether or not you've made the judges' houses.

Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.

Lift the flaps and join in the fun with this bestselling preschool classic, Fox’s Socks by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of The Gruffalo. Please note that this service can not be used for oversized items (dimensions greater than 61 x 46 x 46cm) and these will need to be sent by a courier. Perfetto per avvicinarsi alla lingua inglese e se si hanno dubbi sulla pronuncia ci sono i video su YouTube!

Cupar seems to be really enjoying these at the moment and loves being able to get stuck in and interact with the book. My novel The Giants and the Joneses is going to be made into a film by the same team who made the Harry Potter movies, and I have written three books of stories about the anarchic Princess Mirror-Belle who appears from the mirror and disrupts the life of an otherwise ordinary eight-year-old. She likes lifting the flaps, but sometimes finds them a bit stiff and fiddly for her little fingers. Or are we actually dealing with a piece of classic Marxist literature with the Fox's obsessive relationship to his own socks serving as an allegory for capitalist commodity fetischism?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop