Sissy Maid Camp (Forced Feminization Stories)

£5.22
FREE Shipping

RRP: £10.44
Price: £5.22
£5.22 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In his fourth month in that place, Michael had become not only used to his feminine clothes and role but actually found himself enjoying wearing pretty things, having soft, shaven skin, the smell of his own perfume, the feel of silks and satins on his skin and hosiery on his long legs, the frills of his apron. Even wearing a corset had become a delightful experience.

After a couple of months my mother decided it was time to show Michelle her new position in the marriage and invited William and I to stay for the weekend. She instructed Michelle that I was to referred to as Miss Veronica and William as Master William and was to be on her best behaviour ensuring she curtsied whenever given an instruction. Whilst William was obviously aware of Michelle and the fact that she was actually my husband, being served by her over the weekend was very rewarding and allowed my new relationship to be firmly displayed to Michelle. I must admit I found it all quite exciting for William and I to be served throughout the weekend by Michelle which included breakfast in bed (mothers idea). My mother had to confess that she found it thrilling getting Michelle to prepare the guest room for William and I making it clear to Michelle that her daughter would be enjoying the benefits of a strong virile man throughout the weekend much as she had done for the last couple of months and more than likely as she would for the foreseeable future. Take him through the house room by room and tell him how you expect it to be cleaned, how thoroughly, and with what. TIP– If you are unsure what he wants, get him to print out some sissy maid stories online and use a yellow marker to mark the bits he likes. Get him to write his thoughts down on the story, or what he would expect differently. You can use this to educate yourself TIP– Often when you give him chores he may shrug, not do it with enthusiasm or he may try to be cheeky. Nip this in the bud immediately. A good face slap is totally within your scope. He has disrespected your authority. Make it sting slightly and put on a face like you are scolding a child. Tell him to NEVER do that again. You can angrily tell him why you are annoyed and you are quite prepared to administer a severe punishment if he does that again.

Spicevids videos

It’s quite acceptable to do the domestic chores in uniforms. Getting him to perform duties in appropriate costumes would be normal. Maybe a slutty costume for the kitchen stuff, or even just a bra and panties with an apron. Something different for the bathroom. When he polishes your finest table though, he should be dressed as a french maid. Femdom Maid Training Exactly what I wanted to hear. Now I expect to see Zoe here in 15 minutes.” She shooed me away with her hands and I excitedly ran off to become Zoe. “And remember,” she shouted after me. “This was your idea, my little sissy.” Then one day when I got ready to be Zoe, my wife came to me with a change of plans. “Zoe, my house is clean enough today so I have something else planned for you. I owe my friend, Taylor, a favor so I told them I’d clean their house. Of course, I no longer clean so that’s where you come in.”

There was no one else there, at present. Miss Roach pointed to a bed and told Michael that it was his. Then she went to a battered wardrobe and opened it up to reveal what Michael had feared it would contain.Michael decided that he had better get undressed and have his bath. It might even make him feel better. He had to admit that the warm water did make him feel warmer and more positive. The soaps and shampoos he had to use were, as he had guessed, for women, and his body and hair smelt of lilac and jasmine once he finished and dried himself off.

It is quite acceptable to sexualize him when you refer to him. Using terms like man-pussy, sexy ass slut, or commenting on breasts would be totally normally. First, I want to hear you admit it. Say this, ‘I love being your sissy maid and doing everything my Mistress says’.” Demeanor – Is he appropriately attired, is his body stance respectful of your authority, is there a smirk on his face that a good slap would remove. Are all his bottoms done up? Essentially does he look like he took time to be your maid. Does he smell nice enough to be in your home. Douse him in perfume if he doesn’t. Cheap stuff.

Forced feminisation training

Who wants a male slave when I can have a pretty female slave instead? If you've fantasied about being forced to turn into a woman and/or being a little sissy maid who has to do everything to please Mistress, then read on if you want to give it a go. Oh dear" said Miss Walker "he has an attitude problem. There's only one way to deal with such a poor attitude. The paddle please, Miss Roach". You’re speechless. No worry, I like you that way better. Come join us in the bedroom.” She said as she took my hand and lead me towards the door.

Oh yes, Mrs Harding!" said "You have paid for a full training course for your husband. He will be a pupil here until he graduates".

About Me

Michael made out a soft tingle behind the solid doors. Resignedly, he got to his feet, feeling wretched and miserable. Trying to beg had won him no favours from his wife.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop